Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Aggression!!! Tren TFO and Dieselbolan - 2.5 Weeks In

jugarelly

Wow, I'm about the most laid-back, easy-going guy you'll find. But, about 2.5 weeks in on my cycle, and I'm about ready to knock someone upside the head. Geeze, I better put this aggression to good use.

It's better than the lethargy for a change. The good side is that I'm looking cut up and big. My arms are getting so big, it's almost funny. If my chest doesn't catch up, I'm going to change my name to Popeye. This combo can definitely work for cutting too. I'm dropping fat and building muscle. Another month or so, and I may finally find that six pack that's been hiding for the last decade.

:evil:

aggression is good!!!!! As long as you take it out in the weight room.

Ya I don't need a court case out there where some one is like (it was the deiselbolan that made me do it ). Fuck that shit.

lololol, that would definitely be teh suck.

It's a screwed up legal system when a 5th party can be blamed for the actions of another.

Ya I don't need a court case out there where some one is like (it was the deiselbolan that made me do it ). Fuck that shit.
Holy Shit you better recall my order, I am already on edge waiting to mash a MO FO's face at the drop of a hat. Is you return address on the package? :mad:

Top Bottom