Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Afternoon affect

sisir012

One of my friend recently he face some trouble his main problem is after 4 pm he feels very anxious and also irritation but after 8 pm he feels better and normal ,every day happen this drama he is not a sports person and not a steroids user he is my classmate this issue hurts him lots even his study also how can he recover from it? Why this happens you thoughts

Sent from my SM-J810G using Tapatalk

I've said this before. Young people confuse feeling anything but normal with anxiety. It's really quite normal to have a mid-afternoon drop in energy. Heck, I trained this morning, ate at lunch time and felt real sleepy about 40 minutes ago (4pm here). That's not anxiety. He MIGHT feel the same and BECOME anxious as a result of the lack of energy and focus when studying.

Is he using stimulants such as coffee in the morning? Sounds like a anxiety/cortisol issue

Mobster i ask him yesterday he told me that especially winter seasons he face that issue

Sent from my SM-J810G using Tapatalk

So (plus your other post).

In the winter we tend to want to stay indoors and in bed. There's also the 'winter blues' (lack of bright sun).

Top Bottom