Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Afternoon affect

So (plus your other post).

In the winter we tend to want to stay indoors and in bed. There's also the 'winter blues' (lack of bright sun).

I agree with this "winter depression" due to lack of sunlight. I also personally notice big difference in my mood overall during this darker seasons.

What I'm not quite sure is if it's really the lack of sunlight that's the cause in this case. At least in my country it's already dark after 4PM and dark after 8PM as well.

I agree with this "winter depression" due to lack of sunlight. I also personally notice big difference in my mood overall during this darker seasons.

What I'm not quite sure is if it's really the lack of sunlight that's the cause in this case. At least in my country it's already dark after 4PM and dark after 8PM as well.
Bro I also notice this happen in winter. I feel sudden mood change but morning no I feel much better also rainy session I feel same issue but the question is how can bit this dark demon? Only light therapy

Sent from my CPH1809 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom