Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

After taking ephedrine how long till you get your normal metabolism back?

thelegacy

Im taking ripped fuel (4 ed) and cardio and trying to drop fat before next bulking cycle--I notice when i get off i get a little more fat back and i want my old metabolism back..how long does it take till my metabolism is back to normal

Diz said:

where did you get that from? doesn't seem right...i would say max 24 hours cause by that time it out of your system completely

prophet said:

where did you get that from? doesn't seem right...i would say max 24 hours cause by that time it out of your system completely
just a guess.when I stopped taking it,it took about two wks for me to start gaining weight.I take it in the summer 4-5 days a week.I go off in september for the winter.it may be out of my system in 24 hrs but it takes a few for my metabolism to slow.
oh ya prophet,where did I get that from??just my own experience,thats all.

I'd guess that your metabolism will return to normal within a couple days. I also don't think there is any significant rebound with ECA so the fat you gain once off is just your normal metabolism.

Diz said:
oh ya prophet,where did I get that from??just my own experience,thats all.

24 hours is the drug clearance time. check out any chart that lists the time it takes for drugs to leave your system...also ephedrine doesn't raise your metabolic rate more that 2-3% i think there are some post about that in this forum. also stimulants in general will increase thyroid output slightly and after you stop taking them your thyroid levels might drop below base line and you would gain weight....that might take 10 days?

Top Bottom