Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

After much anticipation the moment we have all been waiting for. Or at least I have

needtogetaas

A moment that many of you helped bring about. Its been a long long time coming.

needtobuildmuscle.com Is now open and ready to take orders. Of course its still new and it needs some tlc but I am going to give it all it needs.

Right now the only product selling it is better protein bars.
Protein bars are a great idea, but since their conception they have been flawed. High priced, full of sugar, loaded with additives and preservatives, disguised with sugar alcohol, and more often than not they are just a candy bar with added protein. Even the protein in most protein bars on the market is sub par. For decades no one has ever addressed the problems of today’s protein bars. It’s been nothing but more of the same over priced, fancy packed, tasteless bars. Until Now!

Needtobuildmuscle introduces better protein bars.

A high quality protein bar that is 100% natural with no additives, preservatives, corn syrup, or sugar alcohol. No gimmicks or sales tricks, just a fantastic new source of protein and nutrition that puts the power in your hands. Better protein bars are not bars that sit on the store shelves for years; they are bars that you make yourself, when you are ready. So not only are they 100% natural but they are 100% fresh.

Each better protein bar pack comes with all you need to make 12 fresh homemade all natural protein bars. What could be better than making your very own fresh protein bars? It’s simple; we took all of the work out of it for you. With the better protein bar pack all you need to do is pour and mix, that’s it. No measuring, no thinking, and no baking. In just 2-5 minutes from start to finish and you have 12 fresh, 100% all natural protein bars.

As if all of that wasn’t good enough here at Needtobuildmuscle we go one step further for you, the customer. Here at Needtobuildmuscle we have a mission statement “To provide body builders, athletes, and fitness enthusiasts with products tailored to their needs and designed to their detailed specifications” and we mean it.

We had this in mind when we created the better protein bars. Each protein bar pack comes with an original recipe which is printed on its label. But the magic doesn’t stop there. With a few simple modifications to its original recipe any better protein bar pack can be changed to fit any of your calorie needs or taste bud desires. All of the better protein bar protein packs original recipes, modified recipes, and calorie breakdowns are made simple, and listed for you right here at (needto’s kitchen)

however I have a product line coming out soon. I also have a blog on this site with the same great info I have been giving you guys here on ef for years. There is a forum that I will be adding a few forums to. And soon I will have a news letter you can sign up for.

Guys I want to thank all of you for the support and love you have shown me over the years. ANd welcome you to needtobuildmuscle.com ...... I am not a rich man and my business is just getting off the ground. But I would still like to give a little something back to you guys.

SO My store is free shipping to the us, cheap and on top of that I got a discount for all my ef friends already even though I am new... SO pm me for the dicount. Also on info about my new products coming out.

Re: After much anticipation the moment we have all be waiting for. Or at least I have

Congratulations bro. This has been in the works for a while and I am happy it is finally happening for you. Those bars are amazing and I think anyone who has had them shares my opinion.

How about spilling the beans on some of your new supps for all the good bros?

Re: After much anticipation the moment we have all been waiting for. Or at least I ha

Or..you can pm ME for a discount since i'm nicer than needto. :evil:

Re: After much anticipation the moment we have all be waiting for. Or at least I have

Congratulations bro. This has been in the works for a while and I am happy it is finally happening for you. Those bars are amazing and I think anyone who has had them shares my opinion.

How about spilling the beans on some of your new supps for all the good bros?

I spilt some of the beans on my saterday talk show.. People need to tune in on stardays 11am est time. Pm me to find out how.. Thats where we drop the info.. ALso be looking at my blogs,sign up for the news letters on my site. This is where I will tell people all about up coming products,ideas and shit like that.

Re: After much anticipation the moment we have all been waiting for. Or at least I ha

Nice!

Congratulations bro on getting things going. I know you have been working hard at this and you deserve all the success that will come with sacrificing your time to help others to reach their fitness goals. You've already had much success in many different measures and we all appreciate what you've done for EF and the members.

You know how I feel about all this :D

Congrats bro...well deserved and you've certainly worked for it!

Nice!

Congratulations bro on getting things going. I know you have been working hard at this and you deserve all the success that will come with sacrificing your time to help others to reach their fitness goals. You've already had much success in many different measures and we all appreciate what you've done for EF and the members.

Well my goal will always be to take care of the members first. Always has always will. There is moments I loose site of this and I always have a good bro bring me back. I never want to lose site of the big picture. Helping the members!!!!!!!!!!!

With out all my friends here on ef, with out all the members I can do nothing. So I do the best I can for each and every one of them.

Congrats Needto, I just signed up on the site yesterday!

Top Bottom