Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

After Cycle, During, or Both? (Creating and Glutamine)

rogerwilcox

First week - first cycle.

Creatine and Glutamine worked great for me (in my pre-gear days), but I'm wondering if I should lay off them during my cycle - thinking that kicking them in when I get off my cycle will help prevent me from going catabolic and give me an extra kick of strength during my workouts.

Any advice on this from the pros?

Roger Jr.

I use L-Glutamin at 20g's a day year round but I always save the creatine for post cycle (which just happens to be right now :( ) What does your cycle look like ?

M18

Killa Beas said:
M18,

Why do you only use it post cycle? Is it b/c the reason roger stated....? if not, reason?

-KB

Your body is under enough stress while on gear and I just don't feel it is nessesary on cycle unless you are using Anavar. I like it post cycle as it helps you recover from a workout and helps you keep your strength

M18

rogerwilcox said:
Hey M18,

Thanks for the advice, bro. I see you helping everyone out on this board all day and think that's pretty fucking cool. Karma bump to you.

Here's my cycle:

http://boards.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?threadid=69465

Ditto on KBs question. Also, why the glutamine all the time?

Thanks, amigo.

R Jr.

L-Glutamin has had many positive effects on me. It helps me recover on and off a cycle faster. I have also noticed it helped with my anxiety and joint pain. I have read in a couple books that Glutamin can have that effect. I did not expect it but I am glad it helped and I will continue to use it year round as long as I can afford it :)

M18

M18 what kind of anxiety do you have? Do you ever get chest pains? If so do you think it is because of AS? I have recently been getting some anxiety attacks(never had before) and sometimes I get chest pains, and during my work out my heart sometimes races and I get short of breath. I no longer use products with ephderine in them and am not on anything right now but vitamins. I drink plenty of water and eat good. I am going to the doctor next week. What should I tell him and do i let him know that I have used AS or just say andro creatine and ephedrine products.

M18 - thanks for the words. I'll start doing it on cycle.

As for joint pain - you're talking to the friggin' king of joint pain here. For me, Glucosamine, Condroitin, and MSM combo works miracles. GNC (I know, I know - they suck) finally came out with a combo pill with all 3 (only place I know to get all three in one pill - very convenient). I'm sure you already know about this, but just for the brothers reading this who need the info...

Yellowbottle said:
M18 what kind of anxiety do you have? Do you ever get chest pains? If so do you think it is because of AS? I have recently been getting some anxiety attacks(never had before) and sometimes I get chest pains, and during my work out my heart sometimes races and I get short of breath. I no longer use products with ephderine in them and am not on anything right now but vitamins. I drink plenty of water and eat good. I am going to the doctor next week. What should I tell him and do i let him know that I have used AS or just say andro creatine and ephedrine products.

My anxiety started with my use of E/C/A products and when I started my first cycle which contained Eq my anxiety got real bad. It is all but gone now but I can never use Eq again cause it really messes with my head. Both times I have tried it I have got back anxiety and panik attacks. Stay away from stimulants!! I did get chest pains toward the left side of my chest so I thought it was my heart but when I got a bunch of tests done they all came back negative for any heart probs. The sides you described are very common sides on anxiety. I would be honest with your doc.

M18

Top Bottom