Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

After Cycle, During, or Both? (Creating and Glutamine)

M18 - BTW, what did you think of my cycle? It's my first and so far, I'm feeling strong and invincible (first week). Other than acne so far it seems like i'm on the right track. Just worried about keeping those gains and kickin' my balls back into gear when I get off the gear!
:eek2:

Thanks a-lot bro you made me feel a-lot better. I never had experienced these problems until this summer. I was doing the winny tabs and had added in some fina. I was also taking the ECA and clen. I went to the dentist one day and got some work done and bleed for like three days straight. I figured the dentist fucked up, the next week I got my first anxiety attack. I stopped taking everything for a few days and then cut my dosage of winny in half. I figured it had to be the fina since I had just started it. I finished out the winny and was fine and then one day I had some chest pain and then a few days later same shit. At this point I was not on anything but figured I had developed anxiety. Two days I was out partying, I was drinking and took two perks and it hit me again really hard! So today I made a doctors appointment. I planned on starting and EQ, SUS cycle maybe throwing in some deca , fina , and winny but now I am wondering. If you suffer from anxiety how do go about doing AS, could it be something else? Sorry so long, just wanted to give you some info to work with. I apprecaite all the info

rogerwilcox said:
M18 - BTW, what did you think of my cycle? It's my first and so far, I'm feeling strong and invincible (first week). Other than acne so far it seems like i'm on the right track. Just worried about keeping those gains and kickin' my balls back into gear when I get off the gear!
:eek2:

Cycle looks good! I would keep the Eq at 300mg/week through or bump it up to 400mg/week if you have enough. Other then that you should do great provided you have a good diet. Let me know if you have any questions and I will be glad to help if I can. Wash 2-3 times a day with anti-bacterial soap and go tanning 3-4 times a week and that acne should be under control

M18

Yellowbottle said:
Thanks a-lot bro you made me feel a-lot better. I never had experienced these problems until this summer. I was doing the winny tabs and had added in some fina. I was also taking the ECA and clen. I went to the dentist one day and got some work done and bleed for like three days straight. I figured the dentist fucked up, the next week I got my first anxiety attack. I stopped taking everything for a few days and then cut my dosage of winny in half. I figured it had to be the fina since I had just started it. I finished out the winny and was fine and then one day I had some chest pain and then a few days later same shit. At this point I was not on anything but figured I had developed anxiety. Two days I was out partying, I was drinking and took two perks and it hit me again really hard! So today I made a doctors appointment. I planned on starting and EQ, SUS cycle maybe throwing in some deca , fina , and winny but now I am wondering. If you suffer from anxiety how do go about doing AS, could it be something else? Sorry so long, just wanted to give you some info to work with. I apprecaite all the info

Gald I helped you feel better. I have no prob with gear and anxiety anymore (except for eq) I just came off a Test-Fina cycle and while I was on I never felt better. Diffrent AAS effect people in diffrent ways. Trial and error will allow you to find out what causes your anxiety to flare up

M18

MUSTANG_18 said:

Cycle looks good! I would keep the Eq at 300mg/week through or bump it up to 400mg/week if you have enough. Other then that you should do great provided you have a good diet. Let me know if you have any questions and I will be glad to help if I can. Wash 2-3 times a day with anti-bacterial soap and go tanning 3-4 times a week and that acne should be under control

M18

Right on. I will bump up the EQ to 400 per week as you recommend. I can get it. Also will follow the acne advice. Tanning is key, from what I hear.

For diet, I'm trying to get about 300 grams of protien a day and then eating no starches or sugars, but plenty of vegetables, salad, and healthy fats. I hear that kind of diet will work well for gains and cutting - just varying the amounts...

Finally, would it be best if I cut my EQ and Sus doses in half and do them on varying days? For example - since I'll be doing sus 500 per week and EQ 400 per week - could I do Sus 250 on Monday, EQ 200 on Tuesday, Sus 250 on Friday, and EQ 200 on Saturday -- or does it matter?

Thanks, bro.

R Jr.

BTW - does it really matter to take Glutamine on an empty stomach? I know it's better if it does not bind with other aminos, but it's a real pain in the ass to time things on an empty stomach - I like to keep the food flowing in smoothly throughout the day to keep from going catabolic.

rogerwilcox said:

Right on. I will bump up the EQ to 400 per week as you recommend. I can get it. Also will follow the acne advice. Tanning is key, from what I hear.

For diet, I'm trying to get about 300 grams of protien a day and then eating no starches or sugars, but plenty of vegetables, salad, and healthy fats. I hear that kind of diet will work well for gains and cutting - just varying the amounts...

Finally, would it be best if I cut my EQ and Sus doses in half and do them on varying days? For example - since I'll be doing sus 500 per week and EQ 400 per week - could I do Sus 250 on Monday, EQ 200 on Tuesday, Sus 250 on Friday, and EQ 200 on Saturday -- or does it matter?

Thanks, bro.

R Jr.

I would mix the Eq and Sust in the same syringe to help with the pain from the Sust and it will not effect the results at all. Avoiding sugars is a good idea except for post workout where simple sugars are nessesary. As for the Glutamine, I say fuck taking it on an empty stomach. My body is always full of food except for when I wake up in the morn so that would not really be an option for me

M18

MUSTANG_18 said:

Avoiding sugars is a good idea except for post workout where simple sugars are nessesary.
M18

Sorry the for never ending end of questions - but this is a new one on me... You take simple sugar post workout? Can you give me some info on this one?

I just hate eating any sugar at all, as I hate the way it makes me feel...

Thanks for al the help, bro. More karma to you.

R Jr.

rogerwilcox said:

Sorry the for never ending end of questions - but this is a new one on me... You take simple sugar post workout? Can you give me some info on this one?

I just hate eating any sugar at all, as I hate the way it makes me feel...

Thanks for al the help, bro. More karma to you.

R Jr.

Simple carbs (sugars) are needed post workout to replenish gylocogen levels and if not taken post workout it can leave your muscles in a catabolic phase. I consume about 75 simple cabrs post workout in my Dextrose/Creatine drink

M18

Top Bottom