Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

after 1AD... clomid? Trib? ZMA?

wrestler69

after the bottle of 1AD is gone...what should i do to restore natual test levels. right now i am taking 2 pills a day for the first week. then i will up it to 3 pills the second and third..then back down to 2 the fourth and 1 the fifth. Is there something i should throw mix. I don't have acess to clomid or 4AD.
thanx

what brand of MACA did you use and where did you purchase it? And by the way man your taking way too little of the 1-AD, you need to take AT LEAST 600mg per day for good results....

wrestler69 said:
after the bottle of 1AD is gone...what should i do to restore natual test levels. right now i am taking 2 pills a day for the first week. then i will up it to 3 pills the second and third..then back down to 2 the fourth and 1 the fifth. Is there something i should throw mix. I don't have acess to clomid or 4AD.
thanx

I will have a supplement to restore your natural production in 8 weeks or so. That is, the supplement will be available in 8 weeks, not that it will take 8 weeks for the supplement to work. whatever

Blackdream

You really do not need 600 mg/day to see results . . .

I started 1-AD @ 235 lbs. After 4 weeks of 400mg/day divided into 4 doses (1 pill every 3 hours), I weighed in at 250. During that last week I repped my old bench max (315) 5 times and my old squat max (405) 4 times.

Moral of the story: don't go crazy on the dosages unless you have to. Save your money, reduce potential sides, and stretch that androgen out. Unless, of course, you are doing a 2 on/ 4 off type of cycle, in which case you'd want to go 900mg/day for the first week, and continue with anywhere between 300-900 mg/day for the second.

Oh yeah, if you don't taper off, use an anti-estrogen and a nut grower post cycle for crying out loud!

Re: Re: after 1AD... clomid? Trib? ZMA?

pa1ad said:
I will have a supplement to restore your natural production in 8 weeks or so. That is, the supplement will be available in 8 weeks, not that it will take 8 weeks for the supplement to work. whatever

Hi Pat,

Does this work via a different mechanism than opposing estrogen to increase LH? I ask because anti-estrogens and aromatase inhibitors do not realy help you restore testosterone production post cycle.

- Bill

manny78 said:

if it's cheaper and as affective as clomid then why not.

I get 24 clomid for $10. That means my nuts are hanging again after only about $15 spent. I doubt PA's product will be cheaper, but more effective, maybe.

Top Bottom