Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Af products = Killer Supplements!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Swoolen_Puppy

I just want to thank the guys for thier killer products. Im currently on Oxycalm and purecee and Im loving it. I havent been online in quite some time. Had alot of personal issues and havent been trainning in 8 months. I have gained 5lbs and 1 inch on my bi's from the PureCee!!!!!! Plus the oxycalm keeps me happy. I am trainning 2 guys that are on the "Ultimate Fatloss Stack" and they are already seeing results. I am going to order some more products next week. I getting ready to start my new new cycle in a few weeks but wanted to see if the other stuff worked and it does.

Kudos to Macro and his peeps for producting all the great products and prices. Not to mention the great customer service on the boards. You guys rock and have several customers for LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
S_P

The best fat loss stack EVER created is: T-rex + YES + levorex . when I am extremely overweight I can lose 3 pounds a WEEK of FAT only by using this stack .

what is oxycalm suposed to do to you ?

Victor

Oxycalm makes me calm. I used it during my cycle last year and it supressed most of the "Roid Rage". I usually take it at work because I have a high stressed job. After about 30 minutes I am laughing and have no worries. Its kind of addicting but in a good way. I highly suggest it and its easy on the wallet as well;)
S_P

Thanks for the props Bro. I don't go a day anymore without Oxytocin.

gunna take a look

Sorry Bro. It's not in production. The company that makes the Isolate (Davisco) isn't making it for a few more months.

I gotta say, at first I was skeptical b/c of all the other scammers on this place but AF is legit. Lots of well thought out and researched products.

Gluc-R is the best R-ALA I have ever tried and honestly, I like thier thermos MORE than Clen.. ECA...

If I only wasnt so damn gyno prone I could prolly get even my anti estrogens from AF.

Good place and cool guys to talk with.

Ulter said:
Thanks for the props Bro. I don't go a day anymore without Oxytocin.

Anytime bro;) Ill always gove props when props are due. Im a cut and dry person. I dont sugarcoat anyithing. If it works I will tell others to try it;)

Top Bottom