Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Af products = Killer Supplements!!!!!!!!!!!!!

52_21_30 said:
I gotta say, I'm waiting on my order from the AF store and I feel about as pumped as I did right before I popped my cherry with AS. Particularly interested to see if the YES can get rid of my facial bloat, and how AIFM compares to aromasin.

Interested to know how YES works on your face. Let us know after you run it. AIFM is awesome stuff just don't use too much like i did.

jetty said:
Interested to know how YES works on your face. Let us know after you run it. AIFM is awesome stuff just don't use too much like i did.

Unfortunately the decree came down from the old lady that I must preserve my "full" (chubby) cheeks. Apparently they make me who I am and she likes that or some shit. So I'll be using the YES on just chest and abs. I've read that many others were able to rid themselves of facial bloat with YES. As far as AIFM is concerned, only 3 days into it and I have to give it an A+. On 700 mg test (prop) weekly, GH, tren, winny, and even though I bloat after a big meal (just a full stomach), the normal bloat I was experiencing from the test and GH is no more. :)

Top Bottom