Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

advice on treating acne

buffalowin

bros please suggest me a good kit of cream and soap to treat acne, my chest and forehead are loaded with acne from running
winstrol and var, thank you.

Honestly this stack isn’t really great idea, too much DHT conversion, if you are prone to hair loss I would drop this stack ASAP, or lower the dosages.

I’ve been controlling my acne pretty good with, a combination of this awesome grapefruit scrub I got from Walmart, and an oil control facial pad, main ingredient being witch hazel.

Anything with salicylate will help, but mostly if your problems are stemming from oily skin ie very mild acne.

For more persistent acne your going to need Rx strength treatment, such as acutane.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hygiene and exfoliation of the affected area at least 2x a day. Use any mattifying serum that inhibits the production of oil on the skin during the day and any serum with salicylic or glycolic acid during the night...be sure to use sunscreen every day because of the acids.

If your acne is very aggressive, best option is cream with Adapalene and Clindamycin. However, you would need to go to a dermatologist to get a prescription.

Sent from my ASUS_Z012DC using Tapatalk

Here are some tips for removing acne:

1. Sun tanning is a very effective means of reducing acne and drying out the skin.

2. Use anti-acne lotions at least once per day. Go to your doctor and ask him to prescribe you a topical acne cream. It'll work better then anything available over the counter and your insurance will cover it.

3. Make sure you are showering 3 times per day: upon waking, after workouts and before bed.

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]4. Zinc containing creams are very effective and available over the counter. Apply them to your trouble areas. [/FONT][/FONT]

5. Black ointment is extremely effective. It stinks pretty badly, but I am pretty sure you can deal with it for a couple of hours in order to get rid of acne.

6. Baking soda is one of the best natural exfoliants you can use. Gently rub baking soda on your trouble areas when showering to remove layers of dead skin and help remove the acne.

Just be careful with cleansing and excessive exfoliation, as this extreme dryness of the skin can have an effect in reverse. Your body will understands it as an aggression to the dermis and will produce even more oil.

Sent from my ASUS_Z012DC using Tapatalk

Top Bottom