x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabs.rudomestic-supply.com

Advice from MT2 users please

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Advice from MT2 users please within the Bodybuilding Supplements category.

Excerpt: I'm now 2 and a half weeks into my first course, done 15mg, had 4 sunbeds. I tan quite easily normally. As yet I have changed colour a bit, but all that has happened really is moles appear all over. Nightmare. I have another batch of MT2 in the freezer, should I switch to this now as it may make me tan better? or do you think I would react exactly the same way no matter which product it it? Would you guys suggest I jusy plough on with what Ive got and see what happens, or switch over..

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Amateur Bodybuilder

Advice from MT2 users please

I'm now 2 and a half weeks into my first course, done 15mg, had 4 sunbeds. I tan quite easily normally. As yet I have changed colour a bit, but all that has happened really is moles appear all over. Nightmare.

I have another batch of MT2 in the freezer, should I switch to this now as it may make me tan better? or do you think I would react exactly the same way no matter which product it it?

Would you guys suggest I jusy plough on with what Ive got and see what happens, or switch over..

Re: Advice from MT2 users please

how many new moles are you getting? Or are we talking about freckles? And, if you tan easily otherwise, why use this product? Not trying to be mean, just asking. I really have heard more horror stories from naturally darker people using this product than those who have trouble tanning by the way. I don't know why yet, but maybe your body just can only handle so much melanin?

Jacob

Amateur Bodybuilder

I'm using it because I use sunbeds far too often, so often that I will end up wrinkly and with skin cancer. Melanotan allows you to keep a tan for months without harldy using a sunbed. Thats why. Hopefully the moles will fade with time. To put a figure on I'd say about 40.

Hmmm... well, again, are these moles- i.e. raised up dark brown areas of skin, or just freckles? Kinda freaky if you gained that many actual moles! I'm with you, hopefully they will fade over time. It doesn't sound like you are using a huge amount or anything. Keep us updated. I'm a little over a week in on my first course and no new moles or freckles, just some extra erections at night after shot at this point... not taken any real sun or tanning yet. Best of luck!

Jacob