Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Advice on 1 Test, 6 OXO, 1,4 AD. Cycle advice.

In rat levator ani assays 4-ad was found to be 95% as anabolic as tetsosterone and 120% as androgenic, according to "Androgens and Anabolics", Vida et al.

I would also like to point out the manufacturers of Andriol found that lymphatic absorption varied dramatically from person to person and dose to dose, which they freely admit. IMO, IM injection is the best route of administration followed by transdermal, and lymphatic.

nsruffryder34 said:
Curt, You are definetly wrong about 4ad being 95% as potent as test, I have no idea where you have read this but until you can sow me more than one study suggesting this than I will say this is totally wrong.
Secondly, 1test is not only effective in transderml form, it is most definetly effective in ethergel fom and you are n no way wasting your money by getting the ethergels. In fact It IS scientifically proven that he ethergels have 46% lymphatic absorbtion, which Ibelieve it may be even higher, and if you doubt this claim I wil show you numerous scientific studies that PROVE this.
4ad Does convert to estrogen, yes you are right it does have to convert to test first But when you take an Effective oral dose in the range of 900mg, you will getAlot of estrogen, this is why people on 4ad get alot of water retention. I am in no way saying 4ad isnt a good PH, it is a great one, but an anti-e such as 6oxo should be used. And 6oxo should not only be used post cycle but should be started in the last weeks of a cycle to combat estrogen, AND to start to boot up the bodys natural test again. If you wait until you stop your cycle to take it, there will definetly be a long "down time".
There is also no evidence that 4ad of 1test taken for longer than 3 weeks will definetly shut off test production, I firmly believe this is accomlished only with very high doses and longer cycles of around6-8 weeks, surely you should be cautious and go with 6oxo and zma or tri, but a 3 week cycle is goin to do nothig for yo in terms of size since there is not a long time for the PH to build up in your body. Another good anti-e and post cycle therapy supp is 4hydroxytest, sold by either promatrix or Molecular nutrtion.

Now jsut for the reccord curt, until you g to school and get your degree in biochemistry, and have a scientific knowledge of the suplement industry I suggest you refrain from trying to bash on me.
Lata

Is there any value in a 3-4 week cycle? I want to ease into this product before going 6-8 weeks. I am a week into this stuff and I am not started any 6-oxo because I have been told that 4AD w/1Test will not present a problem with Estrogen? Let me ask this question...Is there any harm in starting 6-oxo in any case? What are the down sides to 6-oxo? Worthwile to be on the safe side?

There is value in using 6ox espcially if you use 4ad, 4ad in the doses it is usualy taken in (around 900mg) does have alot of estrogen side effects, It does not directly convert to estrogen but it converts bac from the target hormone (test) into estrogen. There can be some benefit from a 4 week cycle but it really isnt worthwhile doing so short of a cycle. There are no real sides with 6oxo.

Javaguru, I personally jsut do not believe this statement, if 4ad was 95% s anabolic and 20% as androgenic as test then people all of would be making up homebrew injectables. I could be proven wron but until someone proves to me this statement is def. true, I am going to hold on to my belief that this is false. I actually would be happy to suggest to my lab to test this claim and research more into it.

Curt, why are you telling people to go to bdc, hhhmmm because you are a mod there?? You have no background in chemistry,or the supplement industry, and until you prove to me yu actually know what you are saying, stick to bdc and the great people over there.

Personally I have had wonderful results with injectable 4-AD. I and a few others I know make homebrew 4-ad all the time. I have used it twice, a good friend of mine who is experienced with several cycles said that he could not tell a difference between injectable 4-ad and test suspension.

Yes, you may have had great results with inj. 4ad ( I have too, hehe) but when you compare it to test sus. I dont tink it could match up mg for mg. ALong witht he fact that i has to be injected frequently, If it mathced up mg for mg I think every AS user would be out buying 4adand making a homebrew, it would be much more cost effective and if it gave the same results, this would be great. But when you compare themmg for mg I think test sus would win by far.

I have been using the product a week now, and have felt better in the gym going up on all my weight comfortably. Bench up 20lbs, incline up 10, tricep ext up 20.... Don't know if I am working on a placibo effect or what (who cares I feel better). Just a question about sources. Has anyone delt with a web site called 1fast400.com? That is where I purchased my product. I received it very fast but I never hear it mentioned on the board. Any other customers out there? The stuff is on the pricey side but maybe thats the story everywhere. $85 for a 3-4 week supply?

andezzz999 said:

Is there any value in a 3-4 week cycle? I want to ease into this product before going 6-8 weeks. I am a week into this stuff and I am not started any 6-oxo because I have been told that 4AD w/1Test will not present a problem with Estrogen? Let me ask this question...Is there any harm in starting 6-oxo in any case? What are the down sides to 6-oxo? Worthwile to be on the safe side?

Adding an anti-e in a cycle that does not need it will hinder your gains. The water retention you get from the 4-ad will be no more if you take an anti-e. Water as you all know if good for muscle growth. Don't take an anti-e unless you need to. If your nipples get very sensitive then you may want to start it but other than that its not needed. Do a 3-4 week cycle and see how you like it. Alot of people like a little longer cycles on 4-ad but trty it out...

NS34.. you have no idea what I do.. So please don't assume. Just cause I don't humur you with the answers you would like does not mean I don't have them...

Top Bottom