Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Adipokinetix + T2 For FAT-LOSS

Throw in some kind of usnic acid supplement and you've basically got the same stuff that was in Lipokinetix by syntrax which was recalled. Definitely works better than regular ECA stack.

i tried t2 with an e/c stack, and did not see any difference from the t2. it didn't do anything for me, has anybody any experience that it worked for them???

I lost 2% bodyfat in a two week diet sprint using MD6 and T2 with a low carb(<200g) diet program, I also used Surge. I think the T2 definitely helped, I noticed my body temperature really went up when combining the two as opposed to just MD6. On another interesting note, I read in an article T2 helps regulate your bodies response to cold weather. I noticed that when I walked my dog in the morning I would start with a coat and within 5 minutes I would be sweating like crazy, and I don't move all that fast at 6:00 A.M..:)

JavaGuru-
Thanks for the reply bro thats definitely very very interesting. I ordered 2 bottles of Adipokinetix and 1 bottle of T2 and thatll be coming in within the next few weeks or so. I am thinking about taking 2 T2 for around 4 weeks then taking maybe 2 weeks off and starting up again.

I dont know my beta-receptors to down regulate so I am not exactly sure how Ill be taking Adipo with T2. I have been thinking maybe 1 day of standard ECA, 1 day of MD6, and then 2 days of Adipo + T2.. or maybe something along those lines..

I am not sure I know I want Adipo + T2 to be my main focus but I dont want my system accustoming to the norephedrine.
:D:D

I am thinking about maybe stacking the following.. PLEASE give opinions..

2 Adipokinetix 2x per day
1 Biotest T2 2x per day
20 mg. herbal ephedra 2x per day

Would this be a BAD or GOOD idea?
HELP!

Mr.X suggests it in his supplement reccomendations.
:D:D

Top Bottom