x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Adipokinetix + T2 + Ephedra For FAT-LOSS

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Adipokinetix + T2 + Ephedra For FAT-LOSS within the Bodybuilding Supplements category.

Excerpt: I was curious if this would be a BAD or GOOD idea.. :confused::confused: 2 Adipokinetix 2x per day 1 Biotest T2 2x per day 15 mg. herbal ephedra 2x per day Mr.X suggests taking 2 Adipo with 20 mg. ephedra.. :D:D

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    bodyfx-
    I train maybe 5 days a week I guess.. 30 minutes of cardio postworkout.. try and do cardio on rest days but not always..

Amateur Bodybuilder
    Well Mon...if you are taking the supp stack we discussed and eating as low carbs as you say than the cardio you are doing should be efficient. I just want to mention that many people do not do cardio intensley enough.They just kind of take it easy.You will get far better results if you push yourself on cardio.Don't buy into the myth that you should do cardio at an easy pace because that burns a higher % of fat. While that statement is true, you will still burn more overall fat calories by doing intense cardio.So.....incline that treadmill and put that bike on a high level...sweat like a bastard and you will get lean!

Yeah I know bro I am always covered in sweat after I do the bike... I do around level 5 which puts a lotta stress on my quads.. for the treadmill I do 15% incline 3.5 MPH.. that gets my heart rate up to around 150 BPM and I am 18 so around 200 is my MHR I think or something like that.. the bike gets me up to 155-160 BPM...

Any other tips?
    My Adipo & T2 will be in today or tomorrow..

Amateur Bodybuilder

Thumbs up

You should do well with the plan we have formulated. When you hit the wall let me know and we will adjust your program. Good luck!

Alright bro thanks..

My only problem is trying to stick to the diet I mean on the weekends I am with my girlfriend and I end up eating EVERYTHING in site!

Amateur Bodybuilder
    Mon...believe me bro I understand. Just do the best you can. During the week be ultra strict and on the weekend cheat when you must but make all other meals carb free..just protein.. to make up for the extras as best as possible.

Yeah I know what your saying.. I am going to try and keep cheating to a bare minimum.. I really hate it because I feel so damn fat afterwards its unbelievable.

Amateur Bodybuilder

Unhappy

Yup...cheating is a short lived pleasure that makes you feel fat and guilty, lol.

bodyfx-
    Should I go with a pretty low carb diet like this 1g carbs per pound of bodyweight or something like a CKD?

What best for MAX fat-loss..

How much cardio?

bodyfx-
    PLEASE critique everything.. I need to REALLY lose some fat in the next 6 weeks like MAXIMUM fat-loss..

CARDIO.
    I am going to be doing 30 minutes of cardio immediately after my training on workout days, and maybe 40-45 minutes of cardio on my non-training days. Treadmill or bike, whichever one I always work up a good sweat. Should I be doing AM cardio instead of postworkout? What about rest days? AM & PM cardio? HELP!! I need a strict outline otherwise I get confused.. sorry.

DIET.
    I cant decide between a CKD or a high-protein, mod/low-carb, mod-fat diet. With the CKD I would go low-0 carbs sun-fri and then sat carb up on sugars and carbs. With a high-protein, mod/low-carb, mod-fat diet, I would be eating 1g of carbs for every pound of bodyweight, and all my meals would be mostly protein/mod. fat except for my postworkout meal which would be around 50g simple carbs and maybe 30g of whey protein with minimal fat.

TRAINING.
    I will be training only 3x per week and I want to know what you think of this.. obviously if I go with a CKD I cannot train on Mon, Wed, Fri due to the depletion workout and all that- but otherwise Ill be training mon, wed, fri - monday is back, traps, bis, and forearms, wed - quads, hams, calves, abs, fri - chest, delts, tris..

SUPPLEMENTS.
    Just like we talked around 1 Adipo, 15 ephedra, 200 caffeine, 1 T2, 3x a day. Multi + vit. C, along with creatine + glutamine postworkout and ALA and arginine postworkout also.

Whatd you think bro???