Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Adipokinetix + T2 + Ephedra For FAT-LOSS

bodyfx-
After thinking about it some more and reading some more of your posts I have decided to go along with what you suggested.. it just seems like there are so many members on these board its extremely hard to choose what information is actually valid if you know what I mean. Not to offend anyone at all but there are a lotta newbies ya know?

Well anyway you suggesting the following correct?
1 Adipo 3x per day
1 200 mg. caffeine pill 3x per day
15 mg. herbal ephedra 3x per day
1 Biotest T2 3x per day

For MAXIMUM fat-loss.. correct?
:D:D

Yes Mon...that plan is for max fat loss. I totally understand what you are saying. There are alot of experienced, knowledgable bros on this board,however, you have to weed them out amongst the newbies and those who really just don't know what they are talking about.I hope my plan works for you and if you need anything else, let me know.

Yeah I am really hoping that this new Karma system will help make people realize more of who's advice you should and who's advice you should NOT listen to.

bodyfx-
Is there anything else I should add or take away to maybe help melt away fat even quicker? I really REALLY need to lose some serious fat QUICKLY.

Well Mon...as you know diet and cardio is most important. For quick weight loss i would recommend a real low carb plan. As for other supplements...MM4 by Syntrax would make a good adjunct to the Adipo/Eph/Caff/t-2....I am real good with fat loss, so if i can be of any more assisstance, please feel free to ask me...

bodyfx-
Do you know where I could get my hands on some MM4.. first of all what is it? Is it worth the extra money? Would it make THAT much of a difference..? Please answer some questions.. I am going to be following a relatively low carb diet..

I am around 230 lbs. right now and I cant decide how many (g) carbs to take in postworkout with my creatine and glutamine etc. Almost all my other meals are under 10-15g carbs. I was gonna take in 100g postworkout but thats prolly too many while cutting huh?

As for the MM4....it would prolly make some difference and it is not too expensive. You do not necessarily NEED it,however, if you want max fat loss it is worth it.It contains several ingredients that are proven fat burners that are not stimulants...so, you won't get any extra sides.

As for the carbs,when looking for quick loss I would not go higher than 1 gram per two pounds of bodyweight. So if you are 230 or so, take in no more than 115 grams per day until you reach your desired bodyfat.Every week,however, give yourself one day for higher carbs, like about 345 grams.This will help to re-stimulate your metabolism.

Are you doing cardio?Talk to you soon.Oh by the way, I get all my supps from DPS nutrition.

bodyfx-
Yeah I will probably be taking in around 100g of carbs.. I take in a few in the morning first thing, then again a little at lunch maybe 25g and then maybe 50g postworkout.

So probably I am guessing around 100g total. Maybe a tad more but not much more thats for sure.

Also bro how much cardio would you recommend? Right now I am doing 15 treadmill + 15 stationery bike postworkout before my creatine and glutamine and all that.

MM4 do you know like the exact ingredients by any chance?

Hey Mon....how many days per week do you train? Do you do any cardio on your off days? The amount of cardio you do depends on how quickly you want to get the fat off.I do believe in trying to do cardio first thing in the morning as often as possible.

Go to www.syntrax.com for all the info on MM4

Let me know what else you need...BFX

Top Bottom