Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Adipokinetix + T2 + Ephedra For FAT-LOSS

Is my dosage too low? I weigh around 230-235 lbs. and I am starting to think my dosage is too low?

I am thinking of maybe switching to..
2 Adipo 3x per day
1 Biotest T2 4x per day
15 mg. herbal ephedra 3x per day

Since I am probably a lot bigger then the average person taking these supplements.

The bottle of T2 says not to exceed 3 a day though...

And from what I understand 4 Adipo is enough..
HELP!

Last edited:
I weigh about 240 so I'm in the same boat.If you were to use 2 Adipo and herbal ephedra you would be getting 65 mg of nor-e/eph in one shot,but only 200 mg of caffiene.Remember that the 1:10 ratio works best when you use E/C.I would try 1 Adipo,15 mg ephedra,and a 200 mg caff tab with 1 t-2...3x per day.

bodyfx-
So your suggesting..
1 Adipo 3x per day
15 mg. ephedra 3x per day
200 mg. caffeine 3x per day
1 Biotest T2 3x per day

:confused::confused:

I dont know why I just wouldnt do this instead..

2 Adipo 2x per day
15 mg. ephedra 2x per day
200 mg. caffeine 2x per day

1 Biotest T2 3x per day

Or something along those lines..

I think that fat burners are best taken in 3 dosages and I think that 65mg of eph/nor-eph is overkill for a single dose,not to mention that your ratio of eph to caffiene would be far off optimal.With my suggestion you would get 40 mg of eph to 300 mg of caffiene...almost 1:10 ratio.I think you will get better results this way with less sides...but its up to you.

Don't trust me on this one,huh Mon,lol....ok, I'm only slightly insulted!!! Go with my method..it will work.Whatever you do, I wish you luck!!

Top Bottom