Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

adipo kinetix users please read and respond!!!

emmab

I have just got a bottle of these and have a few questions for those who have used it...
1) Should I start on the 3-6 pills, or build up to it, and what is a good starting dose?
2) Do you take these alone or stacked with another product (if so, what else)?
3) How effective is this, and how soon could I see results (if diet/exercise is OK)?
Please reply if you have tried this fat burner!!!

I believe you are supposed to stack it with Guggle which is also made by Syntrax.
I would start out with the minimum dosage, and work up, If it is not bothering you adversly, then work up to the maxium.
I myself, have not takin Adipo, I am taking Lipo-Kinetix, but that has since been pulled from the market.
Everyone says that Adipo is really potent.

i hear it is very effective even without diet and excercise,i remember some girl on some non bodybuilding site telling everyone with adipokinetix u dont even need to excercise or diet and u still lose weight, theirs nothing wrong with adding guggel,but dont feel like it is a must. I may be wrong,but i dont think that their will be much a noticable added effect in terms of fat loss if u add guggel,adipokinetix alone is a potent fat burner, i would guess that guggel would would make it 5% or less more effective than adipo alone,thats just a random guess

i dont even think syntraxs MM4( or whaetver its called),the non stimulant fat burner that is coming out soon i dont even think it is gonna contain guggel,i dont remember him saying it

[This message has been edited by chillin408 (edited April 05, 2001).]

i first started taking 1 pill one hour before meals 3x a day... then maybe 6 mos. later i was taking 2 pills one hour before each meal and now that i have taken it for awhile it just doesn't work for me anymore... in the beginning i did lose 20lbs in like 3-4 months without excersing... i just started taking straight ephedrine with 1 no-doz and it works 10x better...

sorry i was wrong,the new stimulant free fat burner is gonna have guggel's in it,i was just glancing at AE's new issue. But adipokinetix is still very effective by itself from what ive heard,i still think adding guggel will not make much of a difference due to adipokinetixs effectiveness ,i rememeber a post about about adding guggel to adipokinetix awhile back on the AE board and most if not all said adding guggel they did not notice a difference or much,i forgot exactly but i know the feedback on guggel as fat burner stack with EC or adipo was negative feedback,but it may work and cause some degree of difference depending on the person,and maybe dosage

Top Bottom