x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabs.rudomestic-supply.com

Adding yohimbine hcl to EC stack?

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Adding yohimbine hcl to EC stack? within the Bodybuilding Supplements category.

Excerpt: I'm going to be starting my ECA stack again soon, except this time I'm getting rid of the Aspirin since it's supposedly unnecessary anyway so I'll have an EC stack w/ 25mg ephedrine hcl, 200mg Caffeine. Anyway, I was thinking of adding yohimbine hcl, since i'm female and I heard on these boards that adding yohimbine hcl would be helpful. I'm just confused about how much yohimbine hcl (dosage) and in what form? Can I take it orally with an EC stack (that would make an ECY stack?) and have

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Good Bro

Adding yohimbine hcl to EC stack?

I'm going to be starting my ECA stack again soon, except this time I'm getting rid of the Aspirin since it's supposedly unnecessary anyway so I'll have an EC stack w/ 25mg ephedrine hcl, 200mg Caffeine. Anyway, I was thinking of adding yohimbine hcl, since i'm female and I heard on these boards that adding yohimbine hcl would be helpful. I'm just confused about how much yohimbine hcl (dosage) and in what form? Can I take it orally with an EC stack (that would make an ECY stack?) and have results or does it have to be in topical form?

Also, how doesstacking an EC stack w/ yohimbine hcl make it more effective?

Pro Bodybuilder
    EC works by increasing the realease of norepinephrine (NE). NE acts as its own negative feedback signal by binding to the alpha 2 receptor. Yohimbine is an alpha 2 receptor antagonist, thus increasing NE levels.

Yohimbine also facilitates the removal of free fatty acids from the adipose tissue, into the bloodstream where they can be oxidized.

Do not take a full dose of EC with a full dose of yohimbine.

For more info, read the following (ignore the commercial stuff):

http://www.avantlabs.com/yohimbine_hcl.htm

ParDeus
    www.avantlabs.com