Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

adding strength without adding weight?

denali7432

hey guys im in need of some help..ive used n0 xplode///superdrol///vpx shotgun in the past with nice results..this time around im looking for sups that can give me that strength that those products gave me or more but without adding the weight i really dont want to gain anymore..any such products out there or am i like those people in water world looking for dry land..lol

Lower your rep range down and allow yourself 3 minutes between each set i did this and it allowed me to stay at 165 and increase my lifts while i was powerlifting.

F = ma , or m = F/a

F = force, ie. the force that your muscles are able to generate via contraction.
a = acceleration, the speed at which your muscles contract.
m = mass, or the weight you are trying to move.

Therefore, strength gains are obtained by either, increasing the force of contraction, or increasing the speed of contraction.

To increase the force, you must increase the number of sarcomeres within the particular muscle. This results in mass or size gains.

To increase the acceleration, you must make neurological improvements. ie, Explosive concentric.

Also, like the spartan says, if you are in a caloric deficit you can't gain weight.

Caloric defecit plus Monsterdrol(superdrol clone). You'll maintain weight, get more ripped and way stronger.

Top Bottom