Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Adding to my regiment ?

cinnamon6

[FONT=&quot]as of right now I am 5'11 at 185lbs, 22 year old. I workout 5 days a week and my body fat is at around 12%. I wanna try to get my bf percent to under 10% and I know that diet is incredibly important to reach that goal.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]As of right now I try to eat as healthy as I can and watch my carbs, supplement wise all I'm taking are why protein shakes, daily centrum multi-vitamin, and Jack3d for my pre-workout supplement. Is there any advice or things that I should add to my diet/supplements input? Like certain types of vitamins...[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]as of right now I am 5'11 at 185lbs, 22 year old. I workout 5 days a week and my body fat is at around 12%. I wanna try to get my bf percent to under 10% and I know that diet is incredibly important to reach that goal.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]As of right now I try to eat as healthy as I can and watch my carbs, supplement wise all I'm taking are why protein shakes, daily centrum multi-vitamin, and Jack3d for my pre-workout supplement. Is there any advice or things that I should add to my diet/supplements input? Like certain types of vitamins...[/FONT]
It's going to come down to 90% diet. Work on getting that lined out and eating in a defecit to lower bodyfat

Its definitely going to be mostly tuning and tweaking your diet. Intermittent fasting can be a valuable tool in this for many as well.

Last edited:
Its all diet related first off. If youre eating crap and taking all the supps you wont get the results you expect!

Top Bottom