Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

adding hcgenerate?

db94

hey all,

so im 19 years old and getting back into it after 6-9 months off; and boy did i lose some hard earned muscle! Currently 6'0 and 75kgs and tryna bulk, so im eating like no tomorrow and eating clean of course! Im planning on buying some n2slin tomorrow to help me get back into it, just wondering would adding hcgenerate and NTBM gear be beneficial or a waste? i wouldnt think that hcgenerate would be beneficial seeming my age and the money would be better spent on food but I though id just run it by the gurus to be sure, as ive good things about it. Also ive heard good things about gear so i might add that, the only thing i cant get my head around is how a pill with protein can have much of an effect compared to say a whey shake.

Any clarification will be greatly appreciated

gear yes, hcgenerate no you have a few years before your need it you are correct spend that on food make sure your training and diet are in check at 19 your at a great time in your life to make some amazing naturally gains

gear yes, hcgenerate no you have a few years before your need it you are correct spend that on food make sure your training and diet are in check at 19 your at a great time in your life to make some amazing naturally gains

thanks heap. guess ill try gear and n2slin then.

I would get lots and lots of n2slin. like enough to use a bottle every two wks.

hcgenerate would work, just not going to get much bang for your buck as your already producing lots of natty testosterone

Top Bottom