Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Adderllin/Forged Burner log

melohh

So i have taken Adderllin a bunch of times and it works really well for me. Always have energy and always get good work outs.

I decided i wanted to try to stack adderllin with forged burner because i have heard good things about taking both of them together. today i took the burner for the first time. i am going to alternate between the burner and adderllin.

i took 1 cap of the burner around 430. ran a couple of errands first before going to the gym. a half hour later i felt the effects. it was definitely a different affect than adderllin. i actually felt really weird like i was on some kind of drug and definitely had no appetite.

when i got to the gym, i had TONS of energy and banged out an hour of cardio and really worked up a sweat.

tomorrow will be an adderllin day, plus i have a long day ahead of me.

my first impression of the burner:
Pros: great appetite suppressant
a lot of energy
powerful thermogenic
Cons: felt a little weird when i first took it, a dizzy kind of feeling maybe, hard to explain
gave me an uneasy feeling in my stomach later in the day

today was only the first day and first time i took it so it may affect me differently in the days to come. i am definitely going to continue using this along with adderllin.

For breakfast: Myoplex packet
Lunch: Some pieces of chicken, fish, peppered steak (we went to a buffet)
Dinner: Sausage & peppers.. couple of scoops of peanut butter

Right now i weigh 129 lbs.

Will report back tomorrow!

good luck with this melohh , the forged burner sure does kick in fast...and if you think 1 pill makes you sweat and work hard at the gym you should see what happens if you pop 2 of them babies:evil:

I was using the burner first thing in the AM and 4-6 hours later taking the adderllin...IMO it seems to be the best way to sustain the " thermo effect " and also takes the edge off as opposed to just crashing later in the day.

Last edited:
good luck with this melohh , the forged burner sure does kick in fast...and if you think 1 pill makes you sweat and work hard at the gym you should see what happens if you pop 2 of them babies:evil:

I was using the burner first thing in the AM and 4-6 hours later taking the adderllin...IMO it seems to be the best way to sustain the " thermal effect " and also takes the edge off as opposed to just crashing later in the day.

i'll definitely try that. eventually i will take them in the same day, i want to get used to the burner first. plus sometimes when i take adderllin i'm up ALL night so depending on how my day goes that will determine if i take them both.

okay so before i tell you all about day 2, i just want to go a little more into detail about myself and my diet within the past couple of months. i am 5'3 and 20 years old.

SUPPLEMENTS
ultimate woman vitamins (every day)
fish oil (every day)
evening primrose oil (every day, especially during TOTM)
dandelion root & uva ursi (when i'm bloated during TOTM)
guggulsterones to increase thyroid output (4 twice a day=50mg)

for the past couple of months i've been trying to run keto but when my cheat day comes, they turn into cheat DAYS or cheat WEEK, so instead of keto it's really just been a low carb diet, which is still good. now i am really doing my best and so far i've been doing really well.

btw, lartinos is my guru so everything i know i learned from him lol.

DAY 2
breakfast 9:30-1 adderllin and a myoplex lite packet (the myoplex packet i had yesterday was also lite) by 10 i was feeling very much awake and focused and 10:30 i started to get REALLY warm.

lunch 12:15- chicken, beef stew, tuna salad, hard boiled egg (a little bit of everything but small portion)

3:15- started to slow down, took 2nd adderllin

snack 6:15- myoplex lite pre-made drink

pre-workout 7:30- couple of spoons of peanut butter (nature's promise)

dinner 11:00- 2 turkey burgers, 1 piece of low fat american cheese on each with a little bit of sugar free ketchup (1g), couple of pieces of asparagus

WORKOUT
2 miles on the track (jogging, sprinting and some other agilities)
then went to the gym and worked arms, another half hour of cardio on elliptical

adderllin definitely kept me running throughout the day. the thermo effects when working out are insane. i didn't take the second one too late either so i don't think i will have trouble sleeping. i'm getting a bit tired now.

hopefully i covered everything today!
ALSO, regarding the burner-- i did not have any trouble sleeping last night.

back to the burner tomorrow.

Top Bottom