Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Adderllin/Forged Burner log

JULY 29

Supps: Multivitamin
Fish oil
Evening primrose
Kelp
Gugguls
Burner

Breakfast- weight control oatmeal
lunch- turkey sausage with peppers and onions
dinner- 3 pieces of grilled chicken with onions
pre workout- handful of roasted non salted cashews

Workout-Shoulders & 20 min of cardio on elliptical.
Then went to the track and ran 3 laps (had bad shin splints today)

JULY 30

Supps: Mutivitamin
Fish Oil
Evening primrose
taurine
kelp
gugguls
1/2 an adderllin

Brunch: chicken wings (non breaded) & spinach
Mid afternoon- no salt added PB
Dinner- Grilled chicken, couple pieces of chicken sausage & peppers
Dessert- no salt added PB

Workout- 20 min on eliptical, 20 min on bike, chest

Today will be my last post until the 10th because I'm leaving for Spain tomorrow.

JULY 31

Supps: Acnetame
Multivitamin
Fish Oil
Evening Primrose
Kelp
Gugguls
Taurine
Burner

Breakfast- Scrambled eggs (2 omega-3 eggs) with no salt ketchup
Lunch- Tuna with olive oil based mayo & no salt added cashews
Dinner- Sausage & peppers and spinach

Workout- Ran around the neighborhood, probably about 2 miles. No shin splints today.
@ the gym worked back, then played tennis for about an hour.

Be back soon!

Yep it was my second.
They are Pacha cherries. If you don't know, Pacha is a very well known club. The main one is in Ibiza, and the others are in NY, Munich, London and maybe 15 other more places. The cherries mean living your life and having a free spirit. Not only do we love clubbing and love Pacha, we live our lives and basically do whatever we want lol, so this was perfect for us.

Past 2 days I've been good with my diet. Today was the first day I actually worked out hard because I didn't want to mess around with the tat.

Took the burner today. Worked up a great sweat as usual.
From throwing in the clen, I feel a lot stronger. I went up in weight doing tri's today.
I like your philosphy, the FEW people that know semi well call me THE OUTLAW...

Hey guys!
Sorry it's been taking me a while to report back. Ibiza kicked my ass and I've been sick all week!

I just started working out again 2 days ago. Started slowing by just going for a jog around the neighborhood, and yesterday played a little tennis and had a quick arm workout at the gym.

From partying almost every day, I did lose some weight and a little muscle, nothing horrible though. It's sort of a good thing lol. Now I'm back on the diet and yesterday took the burner. 1 cap.

Summer is almost over so I won't be dieting as hard and plus I will be overwhelmed with school work.

As for now, going back to the old routine!

AUGUST 17

I've been slacking on taking my supps because I am still in vacation mode I guess.
All I took today were my multis & one adderllin.

Had sausage & onions with bleu cheese, no salt PB & 2 turkey burgers.

Workout- chest, 40 min cardio (20 on tread and 20 on elliptical), and also rollerbladed for the first time in a while.

The one Adderllin had me going ALL day. I got a lot of stuff done and was not tired at all considering the past couple of days I have been tired. I took it early, around 11 so I won't have a problem sleeping tonight (hopefully, lol). At the gym I worked up a great sweat from it.

AUGUST 24

Supps: Multi, Taurine, Burner

Today I only ate a grilled chicken salad & sausage & peppers. The salad was huge though so I wasn't hungry until dinner.

Lartinos & I played tennis today then we hit the gym & I did some interval cardio & shoulders.

Burner gave a good sweat.

I upped my T-3 dose a bit so I'm taking it a little easy with the stims. Plus, I am not trying to be in "contest" shape because I don't need to be. However, I am still eating a good diet and working out almost every day.

what up Mel, glad your back at it, how you feelin

I'm feeling good!

Been slacking a little again though (as you can see I haven't been posting a lot) but now I'm backed to being focused.

I've been taking a lot of adderllin lately. For both energy & workouts.

I am still also running a low carb diet.

Tomorrow I'm going to have a cheat day because I'll be at a festival all day. Should be fun :)

Top Bottom