Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Adderllin/Forged Burner log

JULY 24

Worked out early today. Usually workout around 8 or 9 pm but today worked out at 1030.
Took the burner today. Felt good taking it early. Got some other stuff done too.

Did not eat before the gym and did intervals.
After the gym had some tuna, then grouper, then steak with onions and tomatoes for dinner. Also some PB afterwards.

I got a tattoo today so I don't think I will be working out tomorrow. I'm so tempted to but I think I should give it another day, lol.

JULY 24

Worked out early today. Usually workout around 8 or 9 pm but today worked out at 1030.
Took the burner today. Felt good taking it early. Got some other stuff done too.

Did not eat before the gym and did intervals.
After the gym had some tuna, then grouper, then steak with onions and tomatoes for dinner. Also some PB afterwards.

I got a tattoo today so I don't think I will be working out tomorrow. I'm so tempted to but I think I should give it another day, lol.

Lets see the TAT!:evil:

LOL, tats are pretty neat.

Yep it was my second.
They are Pacha cherries. If you don't know, Pacha is a very well known club. The main one is in Ibiza, and the others are in NY, Munich, London and maybe 15 other more places. The cherries mean living your life and having a free spirit. Not only do we love clubbing and love Pacha, we live our lives and basically do whatever we want lol, so this was perfect for us.

Past 2 days I've been good with my diet. Today was the first day I actually worked out hard because I didn't want to mess around with the tat.

Took the burner today. Worked up a great sweat as usual.
From throwing in the clen, I feel a lot stronger. I went up in weight doing tri's today.

I will post back tonight about my diet and my work out, but right now I want to say something about Acnetame and how it has really helped me.

From taking Adderllin, forged burner and also clen, I am CONSTANTLY sweating when I work out. Along with the other supps I take, I take one Acnetame a day. Right now I have absolutely no acne and I don't even need to take Acnetame, but it is a good idea that I am because literally in the 2 weeks I've been taking it I have seen no new acne. BUT, Acnetame isn't the only thing that helps. I also put benzoyl peroxide on the areas that I know get acne the worst. I can not complain at all because it is working REALLY well!

JULY 28

Supps: Multivitamin
Fish Oil
Evening Primrose
Kelp
Guggulsterones
Acnetame

I'm starting to do something new for breakfast. I am going to try to eat carbs in the morning.
Breakfast- maple brown sugar oatmeal (quaker oats weight control oatmeal)
Lunch- tuna with olive oil based mayo
an hour and a half before I worked out I had tuna again
Dinner- 2 turkey burgers with cheese & a some PB (no salt)

JULY 28

Supps: Multivitamin
Fish Oil
Evening Primrose
Kelp
Guggulsterones
Acnetame

I'm starting to do something new for breakfast. I am going to try to eat carbs in the morning.
Breakfast- maple brown sugar oatmeal (quaker oats weight control oatmeal)
Lunch- tuna with olive oil based mayo
an hour and a half before I worked out I had tuna again
Dinner- 2 turkey burgers with cheese & a some PB (no salt)

Glad to see the addition of the carbs! :)

you could always add in some Need2slin if you wanted to give that a run... just a cap before breakfast and one before bed is all you'd need!

Top Bottom