Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Adderllin/Forged Burner log

still cycling between the addy and burner?? what's your take now that you've used both a solid couple of weeks?

still cycling between the addy and burner?? what's your take now that you've used both a solid couple of weeks?

Yep I'm still cycling between the two and adding the clen.

I like Adderllin the best. It gives me the energy I need every time I need it and keeps me focused during my workouts. The burner is very strong as well. It is a better appetite suppressant than Adderllin. I have never taken them together and definitely will not, lol.

JULY 15

Supps: Multivitamins
guggulsterones
kelp
taurine
fish oil
evening primrose

breakfast- 2 omega-3 egg omlet with low fat american cheese cheese
lunch- tuna
dinner- 2 turkey burgers with low fat american cheese & reduced sugar ketchup, no salt PB

workout- shoulders, 20 min of cardio on eliptical and tennis

bumped up the clen to 2 tabs half hour before workout. wasn't too shaky but definitely sweat a lot.

JULY 16

Fish oil
Evening primrose
Guggulsterones
Kelp

Breakfast- myoplex lite packet with extra virgin olive oil to keep me full
lunch- 2 turkey sausages with bleu cheese
dinner- another 2 turkey sausages with bleu cheese (because that's all we have tonight lol)

Workout- 3 miles around the track.
1ST Mile: Jog
2ND Mile: Powerwalk
3rd Mile: Jog & sprints
Also added abs.

Today was supposed to be a burner day but I was feeling pretty tired and didn't know if I had enough energy to work out hard so I took Adderllin. Only half though. Half an Adderllin turned out to be just enough and I was really into my workout.

JULY 17

Fish Oil
Evening Primrose
Guggulsterones
Kelp
Taurine

Breakfast- 2 omega-3 egg omlet with 2 pieces of low fat american cheese & reduce sugar ketchup
Lunch- Mypolex lite packet with extra virgin olive oil in it
Dinner- 2 turkey burgers with a low fat american cheese & reduced sugar ketchup

Workout- 1 hour cardio on eliptical & legs
Also took 2 clen.

Went out last night and drank more than I thought I would. I had a lot of fun but now today I am a little bit bloated which pisses me off. I didn't do anything crazy today just had a relaxing day with Lartinos so I shouldn't be worrying but just knowing I could have prevented it makes me angry lol.

JULY 18

Fish Oil
Evening Primrose Oil
Kelp
Guggulsterones
Acnetame (Definitely worth giving it a shot if you need it. I have seen no new acne in the past couple of days)

Breakfast- Myoplex lite packet with extra virgin olive oil.
Lunch- Salad with grilled chicken & mozz cheese
Dinner- Haven't eaten dinner yet, probably going BBQ some chicken though

Workout: Played tennis today and that was it. Today I have been extremely tired so I figured I'd give my body a break. I also took a break from any stims today.

Here's some pics to show my progress

The past two days I have been on track with my diet. Yesterday I took one Adderllin at 12pm. Wasn't tired all day. Had a really good workout and really worked up a sweat. Included the interval training.

Today had another good workout. Did an hour of cardio, switching between machines. Took 2 clen today. Also worked back.

Ate grilled chicken with onions, chicken wings & spinach and then had a Ralph's small sugar free ice.

Still on track with my diet.
Still taking multivitamins, kelp, evening primrose, fish oil, taurine, acnetame.

Took the burner two days ago and felt good while playing tennis and working out.

Yesterday I took 2 clen, worked up a really good sweat and feel stronger.

Today I took one Adderllin at 9. Running on about 4 hours of sleep. I think one will do me right today, I may think about taking 2 if I am going to work out tonight. I may need to take off today. We'll see.

Decided that today I will only take one Adderllin. I'm not going to work out so there is no point in taking another one, plus I'm exhausted and I actually want to get some sleep tonight. My body needs a day to rest.

For breakfast- 1 egg over easy with 3 breakfast sausages
Lunch- tuna salad and 2 pieces of grilled chicken
Dinner- I will be having turkey burgers

Top Bottom