Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Adderllin/Forged Burner log

I'm really confused with my days but i haven't been messing up.
threw some alcohol into my weekend but nothing too bad, and sunday had my cheat meal.
yesterday I needed a day off so today it's back to the gym.
I met a girl over the weekend who is into fitness also and she suggested I try interval training, so I think I'm going to try that.
Let you know how it goes later!

if you are still doing a keto based diet i would try to keep the interval training to your cheat day and the day after (when you have some carbs in you)

Ya, I have her carb up a little on a low glycemic carb before her workouts. They are all balls to the wall type work outs and she ran into this problem awhile back.

July 13

Supps:Multivitamins
fish oil
evening primrose
kelp
gugulsterones
taurine

Breakfast- 2 omega-3 egg omlet with 2 pieces of low fat american cheese
lunch- sausage & peppers
pre-workout- leftover sausge & peppers from lunch
dinner- grouper with tartar sauce & 2 pieces of low fat american cheese

went to the gym around 8 o clock. took 1 and a half clen a half hour before.
i feel stronger now during my workouts from the clen. when i was taking the t-3 i wasn't as strong because i lost a little muscle. i am still taking a t-3 but a very tiny maintenence dose.
did back yesterday and 30 min of cardio.

July 14

Supps: multivitamins
fish oil
evening primose
taurine
kelp
guggulsterones

Today i ate sausage & peppers, no salt added PB (i try to stick with the no salt added because i get bloated easily, plus i think it tastes better anyway) and 2 pieces of chicken with 2 pieces of low fat cheese, onions, peppers & bleu cheese.

Took 1 adderllin at 5 o clock and went to the gym at 9. Between those times i was hanging out at home doing work on the computer and cleaning the apartment and was SWEATING. literally dripping sweat when i was cleaning! had a great workout at the gym. Arm day & 30 minutes of cardio. i notice every time i work out on adderllin the time flys by!

Good lord...

In a totally non creeper way, Melohh...it looks like adderlin/forged burner does a body great. ;)

lol thanks. they do work very well!
You must spread some Karma around (ie give karma to other members too) before giving it to Cry0genix again.

Top Bottom