Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Adderllin/Forged Burner log

We always have something big ahead of us to diet for! Ibiza august 1st..

glad you were able to get right back in the swing of things! still liking the altering of the two supps?

Yesterday (Day 11) same diet as usual. played tennis for an hour and after that i was literally exhausted. i tried working out at the gym but only did for about 10 min because my arms were sore and just wasn't in the mood to work out. yesterday i took 1 1/2 clen and it rocked me. i love feeling the sweat.

DAY 12
what a LONG day it's been. woke up at 6am so today was perfect for adderllin.

breakfast- 2 hard boiled eggs & 2 sausages and half an iced coffee
then took 1 adderllin (around 9am). i really didn't need the coffee since i was taking adderllin but it just happened to slip my mind. afterwards i thought i was going to be bouncing off the walls but really i had so much energy and got my work done along with other things.

lunch- tuna salad, a piece of chicken, and a meatball with onions & peppers.

dinner- grilled chicken with broccoli and onions & peppers

around 5:30 is when i started to feel tired and i wanted to take another adderllin but i decided i would take a nap instead so i could have a little more energy before the gym. took an hour nap and felt great but as soon as i woke up i took half an adderllin (that was at 830pm)

at the gym i did an intense leg workout and 40 min cardio. felt great. taking adderllin helps me finish my workouts and makes them more enjoyable. i'm not thinking "jeez when is this going to be over", i'm thinking "alright, let's go you can do this!"

right now i'm getting pretty tired so i don't think it will affect my sleeping tonight.

still at that 127 lbs:mad: atleast its staying the same rather than going up! i do however see a difference in my stomach and my legs so i gotta be doing something right.

i definitely have to turn my workouts up a notch. i need to do more cardio. i do a lot already but i do the same thing almost everyday so i think switching it up will give me better results.

How do you make your hard boiled eggs, whats the secret lol

hahah! i don't think there's a secret? just boil the omega-3 eggs for 15 min or so. you can also make egg salad out of them with olive oil based mayo. its delicious.

Top Bottom