Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Adderllin/Forged Burner log

DAY 9

Took 2 Adderllins today. One around 12 and one around 6. I do not feel very hungry on them either. It is not as strong as forged burner when it comes to suppressing appetite but it DEFINITELY does not make you hungry.

Breakfast- 2 omega-3 egg omlet with 2 pieces of low fat american cheese & reduced sugar ketchup on the side
Lunch- 1 turkey sausage with onions & no salt PB
Snack- handful of no salt cashews
Dinner- 2 turkey burgers with 1 piece of low fat american cheese on each & no salt PB for dessert.

Workout
2 miles at the track including jogging, squats & lunges.
@ the gym I did legs & did 1 or 2 more sets than usual on everything and 25 min low intensity cardio.

Pic from the other day.

Looking great! Amazing how skinny and only 5'3 and 127. Being curvy and having muscle is the reason why.

So haven't been posting for a couple days, the weekend was really crazy. No stims since friday, except yesterday I took an Adderllin but not for working out purposes. Had a bagel in the morning to get some carbs in me because I was in the sun ALL day + dancing and sweating, didn't really feel like passing out yesterday lol. Then at night ate tostitos and this morning half a stack of pancakes & ice cream. Need actual food in my body considering the long day I had. But tomorrow I will be back on track with my diet and workout routine.

DAY 10

After a long weekend of no stims, a lot of alcohol & shitty food, I am back to my routine.

Today I woke up around 11 and ate around 12:15 which was 2 turkey sausages with bleu cheese
3:00 had some no salt PB
6:30 for dinner a grouper filet with 2 pieces of low fat american cheese & tartar sauce

Burner @ 8 o clock before workout.
WORKOUT
Tennis for an hour, burner really made me sweat.
Another half hour of cardio at the gym.
Wanted to do a lot of cardio today to get back into the rhythm.

11:30- 2 turkey burgers with 1 piece low fat american cheese, no salt ketchup & blue cheese.

Top Bottom