Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Adderllin/Forged Burner log

So this weekend I took a break from stimulants and the gym. I did not work out today either because I am way too tired from partying this weekend. :arty:

Saturday my diet was in check and Sunday was a cheat day. Sunday I ate a bison burger, chicken wings, sweet potato fries and zuchini sticks. Talk about pigging out.

DAY 5

today I ate well, I am back on track.

Myoplex lite packet with extra virgin olive oil to keep me full

Peanut butter (nature's promise no salt added) trying to stay away from salt because TOTM is approaching.

No salt cashews

4 pieces of chicken with asparagus & bleu cheese.

No Adderllin or Burner today because I did not go to the gym.

I am still taking the same supps but added 40mg guggulsterones twice a day since I am waning off of T3. I am almost completely done with it.

Here is a picture from the other night.. will be posting more soon.

DAY 6

Today was a great day. Took 2 adderllin after taking 3 days off from stims. When I took the first one I felt how I felt any other day taking it. It did not affect me differently. After the 2nd one, I immediately started getting really warm, then half hour later I got the chills. Definitely had energy all day, and kept me focused during my workout.

Breakfast- 2 omega-3 scrambled eggs with no sugar ketchup. After that around 12 I took 1 cap Adderllin.

Ran some errands and had energy while doing them.

Lunch- Grouper filet with tartar sauce and 2 pieces of low fat american cheese on top.

6 pm took 2nd Adderllin.

Pre-Workout- Couple of scoops of peanut butter

Workout
Tennis for 35 minutes then at the gym was an arm day + 20 minutes of cardio. Started profusely sweating during the first serve.

Dinner- 2 pieces of chicken with asparagus, onions & red peppers. Also a homemade russian dressing made with sugar free ketchup & olive-oil based mayo.

BTW, I take fiber after every one of my meals. I forgot to add that in there for the other days. Yerba Prima Psyllium Whole Husks

I decided that either 1 or 2 days a week I am going to take one 40mcg clen tablet. I will not be taking it with the burner or Adderllin, I will switch on and off as I'm doing now with the both of them. From taking T-3 recently, my muscles have become flat, so clen should help me become more toned. 1 a week should be good because my receptors will have time to clean themselves out.

Burner tomorrow.

I was wondering if anyone had tried stacking that with those!! Definitely keep us posted on that one!

Yesterday I forgot to post so here is day 7.

DAY 7

Breakfast- myoplex lite packet
Lunch- leftover dinner (chicken with asparagus) & no salt added PB
Dinner- meatloaf & spinach

@ 830pm took 2 burners
Workout
Chest & 30 min of cardio
2 burners did not give a different effect than 1, so I think I'm just going to stick with one from now on. It did make me focused and time went by quickly on the elliptical.

DAY 8

Bloated! TOTM SUCKS!
I'm sticking to my routine though.

Today I woke up late and Lartinos & I only ate around 1:30pm.
Sausage & peppers for lunch & dinner, no salt cashews and of course no salt PB

Workout
Back & 30 min of cardio.
Even though I woke up late I was still tired during the day so I didn't work out as much as I wanted. Did not want to take an Adderllin because I will be taking it tomorrow and today was a clen day anyway. Didn't want to over-do it.

Clen made me sweat like crazy. I haven't taken it in a while I kind of missed it lol. One tab was good enough I was very shaky. I think this will be a good idea to add it in every week.

Considering being bloated I don't really look it, I guess because my diet is different and I'm really sticking with it. I've been taking dandelion root & uva ursi to help with the bloat.

Top Bottom