Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Adderllin/Forged Burner log

do assisted pullups first.

Yeah I do those but I wanted to try to do it myself, lol.

Supps: Multis, fish oil, evening primrose

Breakfast- 3 omega-3 egg whites, half a cup of grapefruit juice
Lunch- 2 bison burgers with reduced sugar ketchup and bleu cheese
Dinner- Pasta
Snacks- Peanut butter & fruit

Today I started to feel sick so I took a day off from the gym and didn't take any stims. I ate pasta and fruit today just to feed the cold.

Melohh is pretty sick right now. I am getting over something myself.

Hey guys..
I haven't posted in a while because I've been sick with the flu. I'm still a little sick but I'm much better than I was. Today is March 6 and the last time I worked out was Feb 28, so almost a week. I hated not working out! Especially since I am going away in 4 days! I did eat clean and didn't stray from the diet too much, but I did eat more than I usually do. I ate a lot of fruit to get vitamin C and kept my protein high.
I got antibiotics from the doctor and cough medicine yesterday and I already feel better. I made it to the gym today but didn't overdo it. I just did 30 min of cardio.
I took half a clen but no stims. I am not going to take stims until I am %100. The clen helped me breathe a little and I was sweating a lot.
It felt good to get a little work out today.

I gained 2 pounds but I can drop that pretty quickly. Most of it is bloat anyway.

Going to Miami tomorrow!
I am going back to Miami again at the end of the month so I will be sticking with the diet and workouts.

Breakfast- 1 egg over easy
Lunch- Tuna
Pre-workout- 1 chicken breast with cashews
Dinner- 2 turkey burgers with blue cheese and ketchup (no cheese and no bread)
Snack- 1 chicken breast

Played tennis for a half hour then went to the gym and did 45 min of cardio and shoulders.

The past 3 days I have been working out hardcore. It sucked being sick for week and not being able to workout. I've been wearing a garbage bag when I work out and went back to the gym a second time if I did not play tennis that day. It really works! I'm looking really lean. Pics will be up by next week.

Here's some pictures from Miami

I am going to be in a fashion show in 3 weeks in San Francisco modeling bikinis. It's crunch time! Gained a couple of pounds after coming home from Miami. I am 123 lbs now and would like to get down to 118.. or at least 120.

Top Bottom