Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Adderllin/Forged Burner log

So the festival yesterday was completely insane. It was called Electric Zoo and they have about 20 DJs spinning in different tents all day from 11am-11pm
We were in a field with dust everywhere. People came wearing bandanas and doctors masks over their face because it was that bad.

Today I had my cheat day instead of yesterday because I didn't really eat much yesterday. Had 2 pieces of pepperoni pizza, 3 garlic knots and peanut butter :)

Back to eating right tomorrow. I also start school again I can't believe it.
It will definitely be an Adderllin day considering the lack of sleep between the last 2 days, lol.

Still recovering from the weekend, but managed to get in a quick workout.
30 min of cardio on the elliptical and arms & abs.

Supps: multis, fish oil, evening primrose, gugglsterones.

So today at 10:00 I took a half an Adderllin. Didn't get much sleep last night so needed some energy. I got to school and was on point in my first class. I was sitting there sweating though.

Took another half at 6:30, ran around the neighborhood, 2 miles I would say, then went to the gym and worked legs & shoulders and another 20 minutes of cardio.

Adderllin sort of suppressed my appetite. Had a protein bar, tuna with olive-oil based mayo, peanut butter (no salt) and turkey sausage.

Supps: Adderllin, multis, fish oil, guggulsterones, evening primrose.

Supps: Multis, fish oil, evening primrose, burner

Weight: 128.2

2 omega-3 egg omelet with low fat low sodium american cheese
raw unsalted cashews
no salt added peanut butter
2 turkey burgers with low fat low sodium american cheese

Ran 3 miles. 2 around the neighborhood and 1 at the gym.
Also did arms: skull crushers, dips, cable curls, tricep pull downs

Your logs are always so detailed.
This diet works great for her.

Supps: Multis, fish oil, evening primrose, guggulsterones, adderllin

Weight: 127.6

Skipped the gym today because I am SO sore from yesterday's workout and legs have been sore for 3 days! I ran 2 miles though, the weather is getting nice so I try to do it everyday.

I took a full Adderllin today around 12/1230. I was so tired this morning. I didn't feel the effects right away, maybe since I took a whole one it took longer to digest. I only felt it around 230 but got a HUGE burst of energy. Blasted some music, and started to house work, lol.

Tonight we're making a beer chicken for dinner. Anyone ever have it? The preparation was very interesting lol..

Saturday we ended up going out and partying so sunday we had a cheat meal.

Supps today: Half adderllin, 1 acnetame, multis, fish oil, evening primrose

Weight 127.0

For a while, I didn't take adderllin every day. Just when I really needed it. For the past couple of days, I've been taking at least half every day and I can see more of a difference.

Workout: 40 min of tennis, 50 min cardio, back

Taking adderllin really makes cardio easier and sweatier lol. But this stuff works.

she turns to me yesterday and is like, "Holy shit... just a couple days back on adderllin and I can see the results already!"
I was just like... what do you excpect babe, lol.

Yesterday I was ballsy enough to drink half an iced coffee and take half an adderllin.
I was pretty cranked and got a little jittery during my work out.
I worked legs and now today I'm SO SORE. It's so hard to walk!

I probably should've taken a rest today, but I love working out and making my body better. Today worked arms and 25 min of cardio along with some tennis.
Also half an adderllin.

Other supps: multis, fish oil, evening primrose.

Top Bottom