Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ADDERALL for a preworkout kick?

Benzi

My friend was recently diagnosed with adhd. Because it is the summer and he's a workout freak like me he decided to only take the adderall before his workout. He started taking 10 mg's before a workout, now he scraps off the time release and takes 30 mg's. I have never seen anyone have such power in the gym. Be it hih or low volume, he just tackles it all.
Has anyone else ever heard of this kind of supplementation. I researched adderall and found out it is cagetorized as an amphetamine, like a speed. Stronger than any little eca stack and can imagine.
What do you guys think?

Drugs used to treat ADD/ADHD are amphetamines...SPEED. So yes, they will do a nice number at kicking your ass into overdrive.

im prescribed 40mg/day.............rarely will i take them prior to training and if i do its 7.5mg.

i just use em in school. adderrall used to be sold under the brand name obetrol as a treatment for obesity, but i can still eat when i take em......

Unity66

I've used it preworkout... the non-time released (plain dexadrine) works better, as it is out of your system fast and will not suppress hunger post-workout.

Ritalin also is good. Either of these will be greatly complimented by some coffee or tea (green tea is espec good because it raises nor-ep levels too) or if you really need a kick, ECA.

try not to take this combo later in the day. You will not be able to sleep at all.

I wouln't think that adderal or ritalin would give someone with adhd a kick...as these drugs are used to calm the patient down....not jack them up! Now for someone with a normal metabolism I belive it would jack you up to no end ...the adderal especially, as it is time released...and not a good idea for a 1 hour workout.

sorry if this is an old thread...had to bump. I noticed when i take ritalin before a work out it amps me up hardcore, big time like all i want to do is superset, when i was doing deadlifts i thought i was going to passout though, extreme excercise makes the heart rate freak so i would use caution.

Even if the person has ADHD, the ritalin (methylphinidate) or Adderall, or Dexadrine, etc., will still act as a stimulant. The reasoning behind using these to calm the patient down is that, with ADHD, the patient needs constant stimulation, and have short attention spans. They do this themselves by being hyperactive, and quickly changing their concentration from one thing to another. But, when they take these stimulants, supposedly, their CNS's are artificially stimulated. Therefore they do not need to seek out this stimulation. And thus can finally concentrate.

i have taken it a bunch to study and i will tell you one thing, the next day when i wake up i feel like i had ran a marathon the night before. it really wears you out. unless you suffer from add, adhd, or really need to study some shit then stay away from it. especially if you juice, take caffeine, ephedrine, and anything else. your just asking for a heart attack. so stay away from the amphetamines if you can!

bulldawg

Top Bottom