Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ADDERALL for a preworkout kick?

Wow, haven’t seen this thread for a while

Now that I’m actually prescribed adderall for college (I don't have adhd), I use it much more for motivation to study. It works wonders for tests and logic papers, although if you're writing about theory you have tend to ramble and make no sense. As great a drug as it is, it sucks the following day... or should I say later on in the day being that I can't ever sleep when I’m on it. Although it doesn't kill my workouts, because I make up for sleep after my classes, it did make me somewhat of a nocturnal student (as if there were any other kind). In fact, it is about 4:45 AM right now and I have been trying to go to sleep for an hour now.
It's sure not the healthiest thing in the world, and now that I use it, I wouldn't recommend it for anything but studying or if you want to be up all night with your friends. I definitely wouldn't waste it on a pre-workout boost when eca/nyc is adequate enough. On another note, I have noticed that adderall causes penal shrinkage (yea... I’m sure that's the technical term), so I wouldn't recommend to take it when you are with your significant other.

Hey, benzi......back in the old days (I'm 50+) the hardcore always used dex, white crosses, benni's....even crystal. Yes, we could get pretty intense in the gym. I always thought that was where the roidrage stories started, actually. Personally, I found the shit to be very addictive, and counter productive in the end, for a lot of the reasons you mention. Fucked up appetite, fucked up sleep patterns, and no good for sex. And i'd end up getting drunk so I could sleep....not good for BB'ers. But we didn't have the options available now.

Top Bottom