Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

add 19-tren tfo to katanadrol/beastdrol shredder stack?

Warrior878

So I have the free bottle of 19-tren TFO via needto's recent promotion. Actually it wasn't even expected I only ordered need2sleep and katanadrol for that order didn't even use the coupon but lo and behold there it was! (thanks needto)

I'm not planning to run it alongside the others but to instead add an extra 2 weeks of it prior to beginning the normal 4 week shredder stack cycle. From my limited research I have found that many people seem to prefer using 19-Norandrosta 4,9 diene- 3,17 dione (the compound in 19-tren TFO/Katanadrol) for a little longer than 4 weeks anyway.

thinkin of something like this:
Week 1-2: 3 caps Tren TFO
Week 3-4: 2 caps Beastdrol 2 caps Katanadrol
Week 5-6: 3 caps Beastdrol 2 caps Katanadrol

the way I see it that's 6 weeks of 80-90mg 19-tren tfo basically + a little extra from the katanadrol and of course a standard 4 weeks of beastdrol.

Sound good or is it better to keep the extra 19-tren TFO for another cycle? will adding it compound any issues such as shutdown or somehow cause the beastdrol part to be less effective?

So I have the free bottle of 19-tren TFO via needto's recent promotion. Actually it wasn't even expected I only ordered need2sleep and katanadrol for that order didn't even use the coupon but lo and behold there it was! (thanks needto)

I'm not planning to run it alongside the others but to instead add an extra 2 weeks of it prior to beginning the normal 4 week shredder stack cycle. From my limited research I have found that many people seem to prefer using 19-Norandrosta 4,9 diene- 3,17 dione (the compound in 19-tren TFO/Katanadrol) for a little longer than 4 weeks anyway.

thinkin of something like this:
Week 1-2: 3 caps Tren TFO
Week 3-4: 2 caps Beastdrol 2 caps Katanadrol
Week 5-6: 3 caps Beastdrol 2 caps Katanadrol

the way I see it that's 6 weeks of 80-90mg 19-tren tfo basically + a little extra from the katanadrol and of course a standard 4 weeks of beastdrol.

Sound good or is it better to keep the extra 19-tren TFO for another cycle? will adding it compound any issues such as shutdown or somehow cause the beastdrol part to be less effective?

That cycle would produce significant gains in both muscle mass and strength, but it is also extremely suppressive to the HPTA(Natural Testosterone production). Thus, you should most definitely add a small dosage(200mg) of Testosterone in conjunction with the stack, not only for sexual function, but for optimal gains as well. In general, all oral cycles are not the best option for many reasons.

Top Bottom