Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Activated charcoal for intoxications

Olaimiiin

I got intoxicated recently after visiting a party, and my friend there gave me activated charcoal, saying it would solve the problem. I did not argue, and took it. I did get better, but I wonder if this was by chance only. How can carbon help?

Activated charcoal is a very good sorbent, and it is in fact used in many filters for that particular reason. So it is definitely a good supplement to use when you get an intoxication.

i learned about activated charcoal when my dog ate chocolate and it saved her life at the ER

i have since used it when i have had stomach upset from gas, to naseau, to diarhea. i would always recommend using it if you travel abroad to help with food poisoning. it is something i always keep in my kitchen.

I have never used an activated charcoal supplement so I can't speak from personal experience but the product does have a lot of science behind it and I have heard nothing but positive reviews.

Again, I can't talk about my own personal experiences but scientifically speaking - 100% yes it will help your body detoxify.

Yes, it will absolutely help your stomach but will do nothing for actually being intoxicated. That just takes time for your body to process the alcohol.

Top Bottom