Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Acnetame log anyone interested?

If it doesnt work fast enough, I have a product that will work for sure. You take 1 teaspoon in the am and night, and apply the astringent oil in the evening. Within the week you stop having break outs and clear within the month. Then if you're nervous about new break outs, you can just take 1 teaspoon a day or every other day for maintenance. It tastes like crap but works like a charm.
Tea Tree Oil for skin care, weight lifting, body building from PUMPnPOSE

Just so you guys know tea tree oil has estrogen effects.
Otherwise I would have recommended it a long time ago with my of other recommendations. You guys know I am the man to help you with acne issues! Here is a story about multiple people getting gyno from it. Estrogenic Effects Of Tea Tree Oil | LIVESTRONG.COM
So get some benzoyl peroxide and salcylic acid pads for best results for topically attacking the acne on top of the Acnetame. Just to clarify tea tree oil can be used topically, but I do not EVER suggest taking it orally.
So if you guys want to use tea tree oil as a topical to stack with acnetame I say go for it. Needto will have a great topical out soon to stack that will be the best stuff on the market.

Last edited:
Cool...
So far I am noticing my skin is drying up..

Excellant. This is step one for recovery. I usually only use
4 tabs for a short amount of time if my skin is really bad because like yours it drys out. Now if you see your skin starting to get really flaky you can adjust the dose down. You just have to figure out what works for you. It's a balancing act between being too greasy or too dry. Try using benzoyl peroxide before you go to bed.I don't love the topicals used alone because they are actually reactive and not "proactive" lol. Funny but true when you think about it.

Last edited:
Bro have you ever considered doing a course of the real deal (Accutane)? Your acne looks just as bad as mine once was, and it looks like cystic acne. I did a course of Accutane when I was 17 and haven't looked back. I've been 100% acne free for five years now.

BTW I'm not shooting down acnetame, just never tried it (and have no reason to). I just know what worked for me and always like to share good products/experiences.

Bro have you ever considered doing a course of the real deal (Accutane)? Your acne looks just as bad as mine once was, and it looks like cystic acne. I did a course of Accutane when I was 17 and haven't looked back. I've been 100% acne free for five years now.

BTW I'm not shooting down acnetame, just never tried it (and have no reason to). I just know what worked for me and always like to share good products/experiences.

That's exactly what this message board is for... Sharing info.
I have heard many others who love accutane, but just as many who really hate it.

Top Bottom