Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Acne help

paintballproam

I've had acne on my back since my first cycle in 2010. I have tried need2clear/acne tame, proactiv, every product on walmart/targets shelf, clearpores(worked some), pronexin/acnepril, and countless other things. Accutane sides look way to risky for me to try it. What can I do? It sucks and wont clear up. I've tried many different things. 2 showers a day, always changing my shirt, diet is clean, I use aromasin and everything while on cycle to control estrogen. HELP please.

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

do you tan at all?
sounds weird and I get zits on my back now and then. Tanning may not clear them up but it sure does look like it.

Also how often do you clean bed sheets etc?

other than that looks good

Ive been tanning 1-2 times a week to try to help with it. The acne is bad, like I know if I worked out in a tank top everyone would know im on. And I changed my sheets 1-2 times a week

heres what works for me. i usually use AcneFree, theres the white kit and the extreme version which is the orange kit, both work well. don't use the retinol just use the step 3 at night and leave your face washed for the rest of the day. i do go tanning, it helps with redness/visibility. as far as those blind zits that hurt like shit, heres what i discovered. after receiving 8+ hours of sleep every night for a week, my acne virtually vanished bar the occasional small whitehead here and there. sleeping only 6 hours a night has been shown to increase inflammation (a big part of acne) by over 300%, so get that 8 hours a night man. worked wonders for me. and oh- ive been on dosxycycline before- 6 month period and it helped, but getting sleep after i went off it was a total game changer for me, it fixed almost all my skin problems.

EDIT: too lazy to provide a link to the study, but if you wish to do research on the relation of inflammation and sleep, im sure it will easily be found

Alright awesome man. I was also told by a friend that he used vitamin b5 (pantothenic acid) at a mega dose of 7g per day, and it cleared it up

Accutane isn't as bad as ppl make it out to be .. I used to have alot
Of acne every were . I did accutane and now I can take almost any supplement and not have to worry about acne . Even this cycle I just finished I didn't have acne just a couple here and there

Use lye soap. Get it on Amazon or a hardware soap. It takes care of most skin issues and leaves you squeaky clean. No joke. I started using it to clear up those but pimples and now my ass is stripper smooth. My girl had such dry skin that it hurt her. She started up with lye soap, no more issues.

Top Bottom