Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

acetyl carnitine vs l carnitine

mike lekker

Hi boys, which one of this two is the best to take to lose fat and convert fat into energy, I have heard great things about this two supplements and I want to try the best one, how about taking both at the same time? would a waist of money?

Neither will do a whole lot for fat loss. They are pushed by the supplement companies. Now, neither version will hurt but I just wouldn't expect a lot from them. Instead I would look at S4, Cardarine, and N2Slin as the best products to help with fat loss.

Acetyl-l-carnitine is the better choice as it is more bioavailable.

L-carnitine is synthesized in the body from the amino acids lysine and methionine. It transfers long-chain fatty acids into the mitochondria where they may be oxidized to produce energy. The recommended dosage of L-carnitine is 2000-3000mg per day. You would want to take the L-carnitine with your pre-workout meal.

As great as that sounds, supplemental L-carnitine doesn't do a whole lot because your body can efficiently already create it's own. Supplementing with it certainly won't hurt but don't expect miracles. If you do decide to supplement with Carnitine, use the acetyl-l-carnitine version as it is the most bioavailable.

Don't expect miracles. The best supplement you can take for fat loss is cardarine -> http://www.evolutionary.org/cardarine/
Cardarine will directly increase fat loss, endurance and recovery. I would argue it's the best supplement on the market today for fat loss.

Top Bottom