Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

About to stack HCGenerate with DAA....looking forward to it...

I got it from a company called Oneon - very cheap!

NTBM-DAA (D aspartic acid).
WHy would you even chance buying some cheap worthless brand I just do not understand people? WHen you can get N2BM-DAA which we all know is top of the line like all our products. Starting price 19.99 but then-the 15% Needto139 discount code so 16.00 for a full 3.3g a day for 30 days. And We ship it for 2-3 day priority for free.

Now you went and ordered DAA from another site. That means you got charged yet another shipping fee of course and for grand shipping they prob charged you 5-7.00 or more to ship the DAA you just bought. The cheapest brand I have ever seen for a product like mine is 15 but you said super cheap so maybe you got it for 10?? I highly doubt but even still slap the 7.00 shipping on top of that and you still paid more money to get that product then you would have spent getting my N2BM DAA bro..

You could have added it to your order and got it with the free shipping and saved money plus got a way better product from a man and brand you trust... I just wanted to help you out for next time my good friend :D:D

Please always look through my store and see what kind of products and deels I got first. Hell if it had come down to it I would have matched the other stores price for you just to insure you got my product.

NTBM-DAA (D aspartic acid).
WHy would you even chance buying some cheap worthless brand I just do not understand people? WHen you can get N2BM-DAA which we all know is top of the line like all our products. Starting price 19.99 but then-the 15% Needto139 discount code so 16.00 for a full 3.3g a day for 30 days. And We ship it for 2-3 day priority for free.

Now you went and ordered DAA from another site. That means you got charged yet another shipping fee of course and for grand shipping they prob charged you 5-7.00 or more to ship the DAA you just bought. The cheapest brand I have ever seen for a product like mine is 15 but you said super cheap so maybe you got it for 10?? I highly doubt but even still slap the 7.00 shipping on top of that and you still paid more money to get that product then you would have spent getting my N2BM DAA bro..

You could have added it to your order and got it with the free shipping and saved money plus got a way better product from a man and brand you trust... I just wanted to help you out for next time my good friend :D:D

Please always look through my store and see what kind of products and deels I got first. Hell if it had come down to it I would have matched the other stores price for you just to insure you got my product.

I got it for £8.00 (English pounds). I would prefer to buy your product of course but you must understand that if I order from you I will get charge shipping and when the courier deliver it they will want another fee on top of taht - could be anything - £5, £8, £9, and then I have to remember to have the cash on me at time of delivery, then there is an issue if I don't have the correct change....Predator dont stock it either. But in future I will def be buying more of your products.

Top Bottom