Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Abdominal hernia

redbottom2

[FONT=&quot]I know this isn't the injury prevention section, but that subgroup doesn't get much action.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Has anyone experienced an abdominal hernia before? I was warming up and my small intestine poped out of my abdominal wall, but I was able to push it back in.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Has this happened to anyone here?[/FONT]

i've had one for years from deadlifting 550+

it got worse after i was dry heaving from food poisoning a few years back

if you have good insurance i suppose you can get it taken care of, but in my case as long as it doesn't grow no reason to mess with it

I know this isn't the injury prevention section, but that subgroup doesn't get much action.

Has anyone experienced an abdominal hernia before? I was warming up and my small intestine poped out of my abdominal wall, but I was able to push it back in.

Has this happened to anyone here?

Me? No.

I had one from years of training. It was small and my doc said leave it alone unless it gets worse but I could no longer lift weights. I still train and opted to get it repaired. No issues since then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Go see a doctor man. What are you waiting for?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

its just going to keep popping back out now... you need to see a doctor about it... there are abdominal hernias that you dont have to do anything to if they are not serious enough but there are some that could need attention... i had one right above my belly button for almost 20 years... i had another one happen above it that needed surgery so i just did them both but it just depends on how bad it is.. you do have one now though... they always push back in but they will continue to just pop out... dont keep doing that either... dont fuck around with it and keep pushing it etc... just go see the doctor so you can find out how bad it is

Top Bottom