Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

AAS designer steroid, Prohormone?

spshond

What would you guys recommend for a designer steroid ( basically a legal mild steroid). From what I undertand Havoc, Epistane, M-Drol from CEL labs are all designer steroids. From the knowledge of the experts, what would you recommend the most, from what you know. Does not have to be on this list. iam looking to do a cycle in order to gain some LBM. iam 5'10" 191 lbs 34 years old. Thanks for your help

spshond said:
What would you guys recommend for a designer steroid ( basically a legal mild steroid). From what I undertand Havoc, Epistane, M-Drol from CEL labs are all designer steroids. From the knowledge of the experts, what would you recommend the most, from what you know. Does not have to be on this list. iam looking to do a cycle in order to gain some LBM. iam 5'10" 191 lbs 34 years old. Thanks for your help

If you're going to use Epi/havoc make sure you keep those joints of yours well lubed. That stuff will dry your joints.

>"<

Beastdrol!

!

Dermacrine is also a mild prohormone product... virtually zero side-effects but noticable increases in strength, stamina and recovery.

As with anything you run you will still need a PCT of some kind, and you should keep your cycles 6 weeks or less.

-Eric

Top Bottom