Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

8/29/13 Mr supps Thursday Sale 10% off anything in the bulk powders section of store

hurricane

Executive Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chairman Member
This thursdays sale, we are having 10% off all products in the bulk powder section of the store !.Sale starts Thursdays 8/29/13 at 2 pm central time and ends 8/31/13 at midnight!

Bulk powders it covers are: all in 400g of servings
ALCAR
BCAA
BETA ALANINE
DAA
CREATINE
GABA
GLUTAMINE
TAURINE
L-Carnitine L-Tartrate

10% Discount code =sth8e

Remember there is FREE shipping on all mr supps products!
link to mr supps store-->https://www.mrsupps.com/ProductCategories/13/Bulk+Powders/

Re: 8/29/13 Mr supps Thursday Sale 10% off anything in the bulk powders section of st

This sale pretty much covers all of your bulk powder needs. I use several of these on a daily basis, so its nice to stock up on these at a discounted price!

Re: 8/29/13 Mr supps Thursday Sale 10% off anything in the bulk powders section of st

I love the bulk powders line. I use LCLT and Beta Alanine pre-workout every single time and right now am using the taurine, too.

They're incredibly well/competitively-priced to begin with, so this is a no-brainer.

Using several of these products like BCAA's, GABA, Taurine, LCLT, and ALCAR currently, and to save some cash on stocking up is a bonus!!! Creatine, Glutamine...these are all staple supplements...and don't forget the Extreme Flavors!!!

awesome now I just have to figure out which one to get all are great choices

there are a lot of great options here and these all last quite a long time so this is an excellent deal... I would definitely take advantage of this...

Anyone use GABA? I'm
Digging the sound of relaxation and ease of sleep and anxiety.

Haven't used this one yet. I'm using the BCAA, Glutamine and Taurine. All great products and staples for me

Top Bottom