Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

6mdrol and black extreme loggers needed

stevesmi

Head Mod
Elite Moderator
who wants a free bottle of one of these awesome pro hormone/designer steroids to log?

okay then this is what you will have to do

1. go to mrsupps.com and read about the products and decide which one you want to try and learn a bit about them and get an idea of if they fit into your plans
2. before and after pics
3. detailed log right here in the AAS section
4. you also need to double up over at muscle research which is mr supps forum
5. gotta run within 3 weeks after you are picked
6. you may run a 'test base' with it, but thats it. . nothing else. and frankly i would prefer you run it alone but i know some guys are anal about always having a 'test base' we want to prove how good this shit is and its hard to when you are stacking 8 things

post up in here if you are interested .. PLEASE DO NOT PM ME and beg me to do it, i get enough PM's as it is lol!!! post up here only if you agree to the 6 things I listed above.

Last edited:
Agreed. I wanted to run Black Extreme after my honeymoon anyway starting mid September. I'm totally in! I'll run it standalone if you want. OR I'll throw in a test base. Up to you.

Defiantly keen to run 6mdrol..I agree to all 4 points it will fit nicely into the back end of my test e cycle :)

Sent from my GT-I9305T using EliteFitness

Perfect. Pick me next week and I'll run it starting Sept 15. I'm figuring out right now if I wanna run it standalone or with just a transdermal test base. Probably standalone tho

well that will be prefect for me I will have a test base and 3 weeks to 4 weeks will be when I wld wanna start it

Sent from my GT-I9305T using EliteFitness

Sorry didnt read ur fine print, I hate junk mail too. Hey so ittle about me, 5 10" 170. Bf was 15ish dont know now its less though. 5 years training exp. but not pro. I train to get the job done not for show. Was looking to do my 5th cycle of epistrong but no mo. So I want to try something else, 6mdrol or black. Ill do my part and feel this is a great way to show my support in this community given the change from long time lerker to new forum member.

Last edited:
Top Bottom