Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

60 day fat loss journey

You got to get the bf% down br, don't mean to offend but hopefully your using the knowledge from this site to get yourself healthy! :)

I'm 6'1, 185, 26yo, around 13%, going to get measured in 2 weeks prob

yeah i know, i mean i eat well and all. but when you are incapacitated for the better part of the last 2 and half years or so its pretty hard to stay lean. i mean i still have bits of muscle definition around the chest and upper abs and shit but yeah i know. got my first day of heavy lifting with no set backs, minus goin a little easy on my deadlifts. just getting my gear to head out to muay thai right now. just taking forged burner right now. gotta order a jug of n2kts for heavy lifting seeing as i think i should be able to handle it now. and prob some need2slin to go along with my 2nd bottle of f burner.hopeing within 6 months to get into the teens for bf% and then see where i am at for a cycle. i want to get to at least a couple deloads on a 5x5 program. yeah my clarifications, i always type something then i have a thought about it, and before i know it ive type it all and hit reply. i do it all the time. anyways im off to class

Cool dude sounds like you are makin the right steps, get your diet good and solid too, as soon as i got mine down i noticed a huge difference. Forged burner helped at the beginning too.

What are you running your SARMS at bro? Every day? Mg? ML? OSTA? S4? S2?

Have you felt any effects yet?

I've been extra interested in everyones SARMS results since I started my S4.

running sarms s4 at 50 in one dose. only been a few days now but i know yesterday in my workout I felt powerrful. Usually after a good bench day if I was going to throw power cleans they would be weak but they were vicious. I also woke up this morning at 183

Physical Update:

I am def leaing up, if I could lose another 4-7lbs of fat (mid section) I would have a good shred on, hopefully this is do able within the next 3 weeks so I can look fantastic for my trip. May start doing more fasted cardio this week.

APril 15, 2011
Today I worked legs, Squats, Smith Squats, kick backs (whatever they r, ) and seated calve raises. Legs felt a littl sore, I"m thinking I might have to switch this day to Monday's so I can get the most out of them sinceI kick a lot, they were weaker then usual today or as far as strength but they endured quite a bit.

running sarms s4 at 50 in one dose. only been a few days now but i know yesterday in my workout I felt powerrful. Usually after a good bench day if I was going to throw power cleans they would be weak but they were vicious. I also woke up this morning at 183

Yea man thats what I'm running mine at too, and within the first few days I was noticing that kickass weightroom endurance. I just wanted to live in there lol.

When are you taking it generally?

And by the way, that SARMS will really help you lean up and look good too, that was a nice addition to your log.

Thanks dude, I take it 1 hour before my workout usually, and my workouts range from day to night, so no time specifically

Top Bottom