Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

60 day fat loss journey

April 12
Was going to get up and go swimming but Im extra sore today so I'm taking a recovry day because tomorrow I have MMA and I want to do good there, might o on the bike tomorrow when I wake up.

I'm doing Muay Thai, Boxing and BJJ, haven't done BJJ in a few weeks mainly because work seems to always fall on those days. I usually do about 6, 3 minute rounds plus we do some shadow boxing, hitting pads and bags, etc.

Update: I am glad I took yesterday off because I am pretty sore today I really pushd it Monday, what can I say N2KTS gives you that drive to push harder. Hopefully it doesn't effect my MMA tonight too much!

Update 2: I am 184.8lbs.

Last edited:
Cool man, Im a muy thai and BJJ guy myself, or at least I used to be. Its a really fun way to get some good cardio in.

April 13, 2011

Had MMA, had some great rounds, felt a little squimish during the end I think it's becaus of what I ate though, didn't feel winded and felt fast. Still taking 1 adderlin and 1 forged burner. Once again I will mention the reason I tapered it down is because I don' think a person need THAT much, esp when taking N2KTS before workout/mma clas. And this way I will have som forged for another time. I am def starting to trim up.

Also, forgot to mention took a dose of SARMS s4 about an hour before going to mma. will take some an hour before the gym today too.

April 14th, 2011

I went to the gym, did Bench, incline dumbells, and cleaan and press. Randoml;y set up workout but whateevr, I focused a lot on bench, it was something like.

Bench
45 X 10
135 X 8
155 X 5
155 X 5
165 X 5
165 X 5
185 X 5
185 X 5
205 X 3

Incline
30 X 12
30 X 12

Clean and press

135 X 5
135 X 5

Bike (30 minutes)

Felt pretty good, I am going to squat tomorrow, I usually bench and squat the same day bt I wanted to get some cardio in and then have a solid squat day tmorrow. also took a shot of sarms hour before my workout :)

nice work man. just 20 pounds from 2 full plates on each side. keep rockin it. just did my first heavy workout in sooo long, bench was 185x4 1/2 lol. 225 is my current goal on bench. squated 225x5 and can def put a bit more on there. deadlift is pretty weak only went upto 185x5 then kind started to feel a little off in the lower back so i stopped there. recovering from surgery in core area, and had a one back injury a little over 2 years ago and one when i was 16.. neither workout related. so taking it easy on the deadlift until i can really get my core jacked and feeling good before i go heavier

yeah my squat was like 245 X5 nd deadlift 315X3 but it went down. 225X5 for both now. but I will up that hopefully tomorrow with some hard squat lol and ya i want my bench to be 225 too :)

whats your stats? heigh/weight/age?

26, 5'11, 186 lbs, 24 % bf all measured on saturday. well obviously ive known my age and height before saturday

Top Bottom