Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

60 day fat loss journey

Yeah I def did, I swam yesterday and today. I think I will do it on days I am not lifting, best bet I think.

Thanks liftalot, I figured that too.

Also, I know the forged is still working, even thought I don't feel it so much my appetite is def not bad, meaning I don't crave or give in to treats and I like that :)

You might find that to be somewhat permanent also. Ever since I did my first cut cycle like this my frequency in cravings has decreased significantly!

sweet i hope so man. I find even if i go out to eat now im always ordering garden salads and grilled veggies.

April 9, 2011

Woke up, took 1 adderlin, and 1 forged burner. I do this cause I found that 2 adderlin gave me a weird cloudy headache feeling so when i split like this it's good shit.

Did 30 mins on the bike at 6 intensity, burnt 400 cals (according to bike)

feelin good, legs felt like jelly tho haha

I found a bottle of formestane I must of got from last year, I heard it can aid in fat loss. This true?

APril 10th, 2011
oke up today, took an adderlin and forged burner. Was just planning on relaxing today but ended up playing some road hockey, haha haven't played in years but it was fun and I played for about an hour and a half so I got a good cardio on today. Going to do some lifting tomorrow morning and probably some bike. 185.8 is my weight

cool i guess i will kep it up cause I have formastanzonol for my next cycle so i might as well use the formestane on top, been doing 3 pumps in chest/stomach, 1 pump each on sides(love handle areas) morning and pm.

April 11th, 2011
Woke up and took an adderlin and forged burner. had some scrambled eggs and spinach. Went to the gym for my workout. Took some n2kts before my workout, I find since taking the forged burner for so longi built a tolerance up, not saying it doesn't work I just don't get jittery which is great. Workout went well, didn't log numbers but doid Standing Overhead press, dips, chin ups, machine rows, deadlifts. felt good. :)

forgot to mention I took adose of SARMS S4, I have a little more the half a bottle I'm going to run until my trip. 50mg dose all at once.

Last edited:
April 11, 2011

Went to the gym tonight, 30 min on the bike at 6 ad 8 intenity. Burn 420 cals (according to bike) tomorrow i will go for a swim most likely.

Top Bottom