Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

501516 or 9009

coasta007

Hi all. Long time between posts....

I'm looking to jump on the SARMS wagon again and was on the sarms.forsale website looking through them all trying to refresh my knowledge since it has been a while.

I live in Australia and I only just found out that 501516 is no longer available down under. I recall from a few years ago that there was a slight difference between the 2 and I have used 501526 to cut up and it also gave me energy.

Is there a benefit from using one instead of the other? Does sarms.forsale post to Australia?

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

I'm looking to jump on the SARMS wagon again and was on the sarms.forsale website looking through them all trying to refresh my knowledge since it has been a while.

I live in Australia and I only just found out that 501516 is no longer available down under. I recall from a few years ago that there was a slight difference between the 2 and I have used 501526 to cut up and it also gave me energy.

Is there a benefit from using one instead of the other? Does sarms.forsale post to Australia?

GW501516 and SR9009 are both in the same boat in terms of results, but if you have to pick go with cardarine gw501516 cardarine instead of sr9009, longer half life easier to use

for aussies I dont know but I'm sure sponsors will ship to you

Yes. But you still might have customs issues.

Top Bottom