Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

50 mg dhea

sharkmaster

is there anything wrong with taking dhea year round at 50mg a day? the stuff makes me feel great! I take it with neetle root for prostate suport and to lower estro and shbg... im only 29 but love the stuff... would this lead to supression of natty test or my adrenals?

thanks for the reply z... I havent had my hormones checked and am curious 2 see what they are when not taking anything... Im not really taking it for big gains or anything but i feel it does make it more easy for me to hold weight and not go catabolic... I really feel like it helps an old shoulder injury that i have, libido and energy more than anything... I even bumped it down to 25mg a day looking to take it year round and still feel the effects... I think dhea could mabe have a big effect on me becuase im gluten intollerant and didnt find out till after years of being sick which could lead to lagging adrenals. dhea has also shown to help auto immune diseases... I have no idea but like it... just wanted to see if i need to be cautious of anthing taking it long term

Top Bottom