Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

50+ ingredients greens

soup88

I was curious if i can get a greens powder that has alll rthis good stuff in it its surely better than eating a couple different vegetables right?

Well basically if you compare that to let's say a piece of lettuce it "should" be better in terms of nutritional values.

But to be honest I'm personally not a huge fan of these products. I just prefer to eat my veggies not to substitute them with some weird green potions. I don't mind the taste and they bring volume to my diet (makes me fuller) without not that many extra calories.

haha.. the same arguement is given by the 'whey protein' kids that insist it is real food

a greens powder is heavily processed. processed foods are not something that will replace a whole food in anyway.. if that was true then by now we would only be consuming powdered everything

A greens powder that contains 50+ ingredients is only going to contain trace amount of the actual beneficial compounds.

Look for a greens powder that has a much simpler formula. I personally use the organic fermented greens from innotech nutrition

A good low calorie greens powder is great to use but it does not replace real veggies. It is just to "supplement" what you are getting through diet.

Top Bottom